lake george ny next week-end. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > lake george ny next week-end.

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-12-2009, 11:30 AM   #1
XaphanZ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

lake george ny next week-end.

going on a week-end trip with my ol' lady next week-end. i'm on a very tight budget and looking for some cheap entertainment to keep us busy in the afternoon and was hoping someone might have a location to check out in the area.
not looking to do any crawling, just some soft core trails and mudding. i'm a fan of seasonal use roads, but not familiar with the area.
any ideas?
thanks

Unread 09-12-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
jimkonow
1998 ZJ 

no idea where any places to wheel are, but, if you dont mind, id like to join
Unread 09-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #3
vt98xj
1998 XJ Cherokee 

you should have came to Lake george this weekend, there was the adirondacks nationals car show. as far as stuff to do on a normal weekend, just walking around the town is a good time, both main street and down by the water. I think there is wheeling north of Lake George but I am not exactly sure where about. the outlet malls are just south between LG and Glens Falls along with aviation mall.
Unread 09-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #4
YJames90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I like LG and have been there every year. I live 2 hrs from there. You can only go into those gift shops so many time before you get sick of them.
Its best to go there on a theme weekend like biker or classic car day

My 2.5 to 4.3 swap thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/4...begun-1237704/
Unread 09-13-2009, 07:20 PM   #5
XaphanZ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i've seen the gift shops enough times to last a lifetime. i guess i'll have to find trails the old fashion way. seems like the only way to do it. makes me sad though.... this forum is a great souce of info for anything jeep related.... except where to go with your jeep.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.