Just Wanted to Introduce myself - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Just Wanted to Introduce myself

Light up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 10-12-2006, 07:27 PM   #1
FritzTJ
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Just Wanted to Introduce myself

Hello east coast paragon group! (not sure what yer callin yourselves these days)
I ran into theJafe (Andrew) the other day in front of the hardware store and he saw my jeep and introduced himself. We talked for a bit about jeeps and wheeling and he told me about the group and sent an invitation to the forum. He also gave me some mechanical advice about my new lift and helped me correct a small issue with the suspension. (thanks again) He told me about some of the things u all are into as far as wheeling, camping and working on your rigs. While I would consider myself a B rate mechanic, I am definatly into wheeling and camping and almost anything outdoors oriented. I live in westchester NY and I am 32 years old. I have always owned and loved 4x4s but I must admit I have limited experience withrock crawling and vehicle recovery. Something I would like to change.
Well I have rambled enough. I look forward to getting out there with you guys sometime soon and I'm sure you guys will be hearing from me on the forum asking a bunch of dumb questions.
Jake

FritzTJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2006, 07:48 PM   #2
tommaho
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome.

We'll be heading to Rausch creek next weekend and you're more than welcome to come along. Other than that we get out as a group at least monthly with the odd run frequently thrown in here and there.

Tom
Unread 10-12-2006, 09:29 PM   #3
thejafe
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FritzTJ
. I have always owned and loved 4x4s but I must admit I have limited experience withrock crawling and vehicle recovery. Something I would like to change
Hey man, great to see ya here on JF . Can't wait 'till ya can come on out with us and get the ol' LJ some trail time. We've got a great group here. You'll see .
thejafe is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2006, 11:20 PM   #4
jipjip

welcome to jeep forum, and our "club"...
we are a great group of guys......and gal to wheel with.
any questions you have, can probably be answered right here w/ just our group. but the tj forum has a mountain of info to get you started. unfortunately, right now the search function is for members, b/c they are having problems w/ overwhelming the servers. but that will be fixed soon. so for now, just use this thread as a questions thread, and we will answer to the best of our knowledge.
hope to see you out wheelin soon..

Andy.
95 yj sahara green w/ spice hard and soft top, bikini top,full steel doors, and 2 piece bestop soft doors,tnt customs front tube fenders w/ 6" flare,warn gas tank skid, skidrow oil pan skid,4.0HO,rear 31 spline 8.8 w/ disc brakes,4.10's and lsd,front HP d30 w/ 4.10's and aussie front locker,ax15,np231j w/ jb conversions ss sye, tom woods custom cv d/s,RE 4.5xd,35" toyo open country m/t's, 1" daystar body lift, warn 9.5ti
jipjip is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2006, 11:45 PM   #5
SpoolinU

Welcome aboard Jake Hope to see you on the trails soon.
SpoolinU is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2006, 03:17 PM   #6
BigJeepJay

Welcome Jake Hopefully we'll see you around

[URL="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v516/JeepJay/"]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v516/JeepJay/[/URL]

TJ Stretch Thread...

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348220&page=3"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348220&page=3[/URL]
BigJeepJay is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2006, 03:31 PM   #7
Dozer.
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Welcome! Always need another LJ around here. Yeah.......... there's plenty of rocks at Paragon to play with.
Unread 10-13-2006, 06:13 PM   #8
FritzTJ
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the warm welcome

I would love to go with u all to RC. Unfortunatly I am in the process of buying my first home and its taking all my time!http://www.jeepforum.com/ubb/mad.gif I do plan to get out there as soon as possible; lets hope that happens before the snow starts falling!
Thanks again for the welcome
FritzTJ is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.