junkyards in RI - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > junkyards in RI

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-15-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
95YJI6
1995 YJ Wrangler 

junkyards in RI

anyone know any good junk yards in RI, that they allow you to go in and take the parts off yourself?

Unread 02-15-2010, 06:25 PM   #2
steveojeepster
1978 CJ7 

Bill Auto Parts isn't bad. I've picked a few things from there. Somewhat small but prices are reasonable. Some good inventory following Cash for Clunkers. He's in Cumberland. Bills Auto Parts - RI, Junk Car Removal, Salvage and Wrecking Yard
steveojeepster is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2010, 06:26 PM   #3
Mike97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Not in RI, but East Freetown Auto Salvage in MA is like that. I've gone in there for a few things in the past and had good luck. I haven't been in a while though, so I'm not sure of the number of Jeeps in there.

It's set up nice, all the vehicles are in neat rows and up on steel stands with the wheels removed, so it's nice and easy to get at stuff underneath.

I was going to head up there today actually, but then decided I didn't feel like laying in the snow. (I'm looking for a V8 tie rod and steering gear)
Mike97ZJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #4
ktmracer419
1997 XJ Cherokee 

foster auto parts in foster
halls garage in scituate
35" beadlocked km2's
3" midarmed
more bells and whistles than you can shake a stick at
ktmracer419 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2010, 06:44 PM   #5
95YJI6
1995 YJ Wrangler 

halls wont let you go alone
Unread 02-15-2010, 07:01 PM   #6
ktmracer419
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95YJI6 View Post
halls wont let you go alone
he's always let me back there by myself.

the owner has a lifted tj on 33's, ox lockers on each end. cool guy.
35" beadlocked km2's
3" midarmed
more bells and whistles than you can shake a stick at
ktmracer419 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2010, 07:04 PM   #7
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmracer419 View Post
he's always let me back there by myself.

the owner has a lifted tj on 33's, ox lockers on each end. cool guy.
Me too. . . . . .
Technohead is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2010, 01:43 PM   #8
ellerfranz

Not far from you is Smith's Auto Sales RT 32 N.Franklin,CT 800-843-4236 they are right on Rt32 Sign out front is for snow plows but down back is a JEEPERS Paradise From MJ to J20 I was up there one day driving truck and my boss said I would have to wait for some product to be ready couple hours and I came across this place I told boss I died and went to JEEP heaven and should call me in couple of hours to get me out of there
ellerfranz is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-18-2010, 08:13 PM   #9
jgosse01

Not sure where in RI you are located but there is http://www.millisusedautoparts.com/ located on Route 109 in Millis, MA.

They have a pretty good selection of used tires and I gone into the yard for several odds and ends.
jgosse01 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.