Jeep junkyard in Kingston, NY - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Jeep junkyard in Kingston, NY

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 01-25-2010, 10:00 AM   #1
95yjbrowny
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Jeep junkyard in Kingston, NY

Does anyone know about this place, i see it on CL all the time. do they have alot or any TJ stuff? Any info before i make my way up there would be greatly appreciated.

Unread 01-25-2010, 10:02 AM   #2
XJLI
1993 XJ Cherokee 

some people have been there, i personally called him and he said he wouldnt let me walk around, and would only pull the parts i asked for. he quoted me $400 for a XJ 44 and $200 for a MJ tailgate..or something ridiculous. wasn't too nice on the phone.

XJLI is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2010, 10:05 AM   #3
Yury
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95yjbrowny View Post
Does anyone know about this place, i see it on CL all the time. do they have alot or any TJ stuff? Any info before i make my way up there would be greatly appreciated.
Yes i know of this place. I was over there about a month ago. the guy has alot of CJ and YJ parts jeeps about 2 acres worth. Plus he has some cab forward jeeps and a couple of the pick up jeeps. some are rough some are salvageable but plenty of parts. The guy's name is terry give him a call and im sure he can find anything for you. Im not 100% on TJ parts but i didnt ask.

Believe it or not he acctually supplies parts to companies like 4 weel drive hardware and JC whitney so they can copy them.

hope this helps

yury
Yury is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2010, 01:48 PM   #4
95yjbrowny
1997 TJ Wrangler 

thanks for the info guys!
Unread 02-01-2010, 11:51 AM   #5
Poke
runtime error = 0

2015 YJ Wrangler 

$ $ $ $ for parts that have been left out in the weather. salvage yards are cheeper than calling him
Poke is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2010, 01:54 PM   #6
rejeep
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJLI View Post
some people have been there, i personally called him and he said he wouldnt let me walk around, and would only pull the parts i asked for. he quoted me $400 for a XJ 44 and $200 for a MJ tailgate..or something ridiculous. wasn't too nice on the phone.
He is a nice guy and knows his stuff... but thinks his stuff is gold plated..
I have to say.. if need something rare, he has it.. but you will for sure pay for it..
In this computer age he isnt too email/tech savy.. IMHO.. thats is no. 1 downfall.

nice guy though....
1964 CJ5 - V6, currently under full restoration
1949 CJ3a - 6 Volt and stock, staying that way!
rejeep is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.