Jeep Junkyard - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Jeep Junkyard

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!XJ Rail Sale!

Unread 10-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #1
dougy147
2007 JK Wrangler 

Jeep Junkyard

Just stumbled on this on craigs list, thought someone might find it usefull....

*****look jeep farm*****

*****look jeep farm***** - $1 (kingston new york)
Date: 2009-10-23, 1:41PM EDT
Reply to: sale-7qhya-1434431612@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Thousands of jeep and willys parts at "THE JEEP FARM" cj to zj parts One dollar admittancs fee or a medium dunkin donuts french vanilla cup of joe will get you in 845 657 6692 is the number

08 WK Laredo 4.7 (traded for tin can)
The Present
07 JK Unlimited Sahara
dougy147 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2009, 09:56 PM   #2
BriansCJ
1994 XJ Cherokee 

thanks

what i would do to have that. i would be in like heaven
Unread 11-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
mgaither0
1998 TJ Wrangler 

looks awesome
mgaither0 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2009, 08:48 PM   #4
jerseyrider1119
1995 YJ Wrangler 

has anyone been here its about 2hrs from me
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.

I only read the pictures!

95 Rio Grande- 4" Pro Comp lift, 235x75r15 on stock Alloys, Boomerangs, Piolet Trail Lights, Hurc'd, No Sways or Trac, Custom Under Dash Wiring Harness
jerseyrider1119 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2009, 08:53 PM   #5
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

My dad keeps mentioning it, He has seen it on CL too. It is About 35-45 min from me. We were thinking we may go tomorrow. Not really sure though, if we do, I will post pics
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #6
Zembonez
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Cadillac
Canada has 4 seasons...Almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction
Zembonez is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2009, 09:03 PM   #7
jerseyrider1119
1995 YJ Wrangler 

if i had the car id meet ya up their. im trying to talk the parents into lending me the car since my jeeps off the road
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.

95 Rio Grande- 4" Pro Comp lift, 235x75r15 on stock Alloys, Boomerangs, Piolet Trail Lights, Hurc'd, No Sways or Trac, Custom Under Dash Wiring Harness
Unread 11-03-2009, 10:03 PM   #8
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Allright I talked to my dad, looks like we are going to the Farm tomorrow. Anyone want to go? Just pm me, we will talk details tomorrow morning.
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Unread 11-04-2009, 01:43 AM   #9
DiabloYJ
2004 WJ 

Mannnnnn I would love to go to this place if I wasn't so far away. Do they charge for parts to or just let you take what you want?

GD Thread HIJACKERS Member #1

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

-Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006Sport View Post
Sometimes I wish I had leaf springs.
DiabloYJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2009, 01:53 AM   #10
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I will let you know tomorrow if/when I go.
Unread 11-04-2009, 11:58 PM   #11
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

So my dad and I went to go up there today. Ended up a no go. We passed by the guys house and all, but there was no answer at the phone. Turns out, it is about 15 mins away from my school in a little town called Olivebridge. It is really scenic and nice up there. I ended up leaving the guy a message, and I got a call back during the Yankee game.

He said to me that this IS what he does for a living. He really does know his stuff, and everything has a price. He can also find those really hard to find items too. He kind of was mad about having 6 people over 3 days that completely wasted his time. He even spent 4 hours fighting an engine he had no need to work on trying to get out.

In terms of selection, he has TONS of different model CJ's, lot of early ones like some CJ3s. He does have some YJs. He has other Jeep like stuff too. Trucks and other worthy projects. If there is a part you need, he can pretty much find it for you. For anyone looking for TJ stuff, he said he has only had about 4 there, so parts are limited.

As for going up there, he told me that if I wanted to go, I just needed to give him a call sometime next week (I am going away this weekend), and if I gave him like 24 hour notice, we would be able to meet up. He pretty much spends all of his time either on the "farm" or out getting more Jeeps. I guess it is a pretty cool job (as long as you don't spend time spinning your wheels with people like me )
Unread 11-05-2009, 12:41 AM   #12
jerseyrider1119
1995 YJ Wrangler 

so only go up their if you need something. its my like a u pull it kinda place?

Unread 11-05-2009, 08:21 PM   #13
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Kind of, if you are looking for a project, or a specific part, or maybe some parts you don't know you need, I think it would be fine. The add says to bring him some DD French Vanilla, I think that would be a nice touch should anyone go. There is a DD right on 209 in StoneRidge
Unread 11-05-2009, 10:56 PM   #14
4LarXedo4
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckrider View Post
So my dad and I went to go up there today. Ended up a no go. We passed by the guys house and all, but there was no answer at the phone. Turns out, it is about 15 mins away from my school in a little town called Olivebridge. It is really scenic and nice up there. I ended up leaving the guy a message, and I got a call back during the Yankee game.

He said to me that this IS what he does for a living. He really does know his stuff, and everything has a price. He can also find those really hard to find items too. He kind of was mad about having 6 people over 3 days that completely wasted his time. He even spent 4 hours fighting an engine he had no need to work on trying to get out.

In terms of selection, he has TONS of different model CJ's, lot of early ones like some CJ3s. He does have some YJs. He has other Jeep like stuff too. Trucks and other worthy projects. If there is a part you need, he can pretty much find it for you. For anyone looking for TJ stuff, he said he has only had about 4 there, so parts are limited.

As for going up there, he told me that if I wanted to go, I just needed to give him a call sometime next week (I am going away this weekend), and if I gave him like 24 hour notice, we would be able to meet up. He pretty much spends all of his time either on the "farm" or out getting more Jeeps. I guess it is a pretty cool job (as long as you don't spend time spinning your wheels with people like me )
I was about to go nuts when i saw Kingston, NY (that's where i am) olivebridge is about 30 min away, but still worth the drive to check it out. someone will have to go check it out and report back (it might be me if he's around this weekend )
4LarXedo4 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2009, 08:36 PM   #15
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Just make sure to give him a call. You should surprise him with a cup of Joe, there is a DD in StoneRidge on 209, so worth the couple bucks if you have fun.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.