Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

January 27 - 28th Next Possible Run

24K views 728 replies 31 participants last post by  jipjip 
#1 · (Edited)
:wave:

EDIT: Below is listed who's in what room and what nights are reserved for them at the Comfort Inn, if I forgot anyone please let me know but as of now I have 6 rooms booked for Friday and 5 rooms booked for Saturday.

Code:
[FONT=Courier New]Tom (tommaho)[/FONT]            1 - Yes 	[FONT=Courier New]Tom (tommaho)[/FONT]            1 - Yes
[FONT=Courier New]Jamie (Froudian)[/FONT]         1 - Yes	[FONT=Courier New]Jamie (Froudian)[/FONT]         1 - Yes 
[FONT=Courier New]Kyle (BeachinXJ)[/FONT]         1 - Yes	[FONT=Courier New]Kyle (BeachinXJ)[/FONT]         1 - Yes 
[FONT=Courier New]Andy (jipjip)[/FONT] +1         1 - Yes	[FONT=Courier New]Andy (jipjip)[/FONT] +1         1 - Yes 
[FONT=Courier New]Nick (neZZr)[/FONT]             1 - Yes	[FONT=Courier New]Nick (neZZr)[/FONT]             1 - Yes     
[FONT=Courier New]Craig (TellyDSP)[/FONT]         1 - Yes	[FONT=Courier New]Craig (TellyDSP)[/FONT]         1 - Yes     
[FONT=Courier New]Adam (SpoolinU)[/FONT]          2 - Yes	[FONT=Courier New]Adam (SpoolinU)[/FONT]          2 - Yes
[FONT=Courier New]John (jrnjay)[/FONT] +1	 2 - Yes	[FONT=Courier New]Jay (Cliff Crawler)[/FONT]      2 - Yes
[FONT=Courier New]Nicholas (Dozer)[/FONT] +1      3 - Yes	[FONT=Courier New]Catie (Cam426)[/FONT]           3 - Yes
					[FONT=Courier New]Scott (XTCJpr13)[/FONT]         3 - Yes
[FONT=Courier New]Andrew (Andrew8635)[/FONT]      4 - Yes	[FONT=Courier New]Andrew (Andrew8635)[/FONT]      4 - Yes
[FONT=Courier New]Big Ray[/FONT]                  4 - Yes	[FONT=Courier New]Big Ray[/FONT]                  4 - Yes
[FONT=Courier New]Ray (rjt36)[/FONT]              4 - Yes	[FONT=Courier New]Ray (rjt36)[/FONT]              4 - Yes
[FONT=Courier New]kingkawi[/FONT]                 5 - Yes	[FONT=Courier New]kingkawi[/FONT]                 5 - Yes
[FONT=Courier New]dhart (Dave)[/FONT]             6 - Yes        [FONT=Courier New]dhart (Dave)[/FONT]             6 - Yes
Code:
[FONT=Courier New][B]Name                         [/B][B]Level[/B][/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]Eric (06WranglerX)           Greens/Blues[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New]Big Ray                      Greens/Blues[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New]kingkawi                     Greens/Blues[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New]Andrew (thejafe)[/FONT]             Greens/Blues
[FONT=Courier New]Tom (Tom in PA)[/FONT]              Greens/Blues
[FONT=Courier New]Andrew (Andrew8635)[/FONT]          Greens/Blues
[FONT=Courier New]Ray (rjt36)[/FONT]                  Greens/Blues
[FONT=Courier New]Tom (tommaho)[/FONT]                Blues
[FONT=Courier New]Jamie (Froudian)[/FONT]               -
[FONT=Courier New]Kyle (BeachinXJ)[/FONT]             Blues
[FONT=Courier New]Craig (TellyDSP)[/FONT]               -
[FONT=Courier New]Andy (jipjip)[/FONT]                Blues
[FONT=Courier New]Nick (neZZr)[/FONT]                 Blues
[FONT=Courier New]Phil (PhilGerard)[/FONT]            Blues
[FONT=Courier New]Dave (dhart523)[/FONT]              Blues
[FONT=Courier New]Catie (Cam426)[/FONT]               Blues
[FONT=Courier New]Scott (XTCJpr13)[/FONT]             Blues
[FONT=Courier New](noodlestsc)[/FONT]                 Blues
[FONT=Courier New]Adam (SpoolinU)[/FONT]              Blues
[FONT=Courier New]Pete [/FONT]                        Blues
[FONT=Courier New]Oz (Sahara01)                Blues/Blacks[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New]Nicholas (Dozer)[/FONT]               -
[FONT=Courier New]Jay (Cliff Crawler)          Blues/Blacks[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New]Chris (teqmod)[/FONT]                  ??

See less See more
#6 ·
Since its like 2 months from now, I think I can move my schedule around to fit it in. haha It kinda sucks that I have to spend some money for Christmas, I don't really want to have to wait so long to get back out on the trail.

How about the weekend before that? the 13-14? My first day of classes for the spring semester is the 15th so that might be a better weekend for me.

Either way it doesn't really matter. I always put wheeling before school anyways.

#8 ·
Unfortunately I won't be able to make anything in January. I have classes every weekend :(

But I get a NYS Alarm/Fire/CCTV installers license out of it which means more money for the Jeep! :D

#10 ·
rjt36 said:
Since its like 2 months from now, I think I can move my schedule around to fit it in. haha It kinda sucks that I have to spend some money for Christmas, I don't really want to have to wait so long to get back out on the trail.

How about the weekend before that? the 13-14? My first day of classes for the spring semester is the 15th so that might be a better weekend for me.

Either way it doesn't really matter. I always put wheeling before school anyways.
I know it's early, but just want to put the date out there so people can plan.

I know, Christmas was mroe fun when you were kid and didn't have to spend our own money to get gifts. lol! :laugh:

#16 ·
Froudian said:
I know it's early, but just want to put the date out there so people can plan.

I know, Christmas was mroe fun when you were kid and didn't have to spend our own money to get gifts. lol! :laugh:
Speaking of Christmas.......I'm hoping to get a few new things to try out on this run.

It's a good idea to start planning though. I like to have something to look forward to.

#20 ·
i should be able to make it... are we going to paragon again?

#21 ·
jeepitup said:
Probably:(

It will take (at least) 6-8 weeks for the Atlas to be built, and then fab time to mount those beasts on to my rig!
Atlas build time is actually less than a week, however they have usually 160+ orders on hand and pull 15 ticket's (jobs) at a time and build each one....don't forget you will need new driveshafts too....

#26 ·
BigJeepJay said:
I might be in for this run but it will depend as I might have blown my transmission when wheeling on Sunday :mad: So depending on how my diagnosis/rebuild/upgrade goes...
What happened ? Your running a stick right ? Did ya loose the tranny or just the clutch...Year's ago I ran a Centerforce Dual Friction clutch....those are awesome...if ya broke the tranny what went ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.