Jamboree Info??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Jamboree Info???

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 01-26-2009, 07:21 AM   #1
AquaBart
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Jamboree Info???

Hi, I've never been to a jamboree and I'm considering the Oak Ridge event in Apr. What's the deal with them, fam environment, younger crowd, spring break/singles scene, or something for everybody...just wanted to ask before I spent the $$$ and made the drive. THANKS!

Unread 01-26-2009, 08:30 PM   #2
jeepercreeper77
1990 YJ Wrangler 

if you look on youtube someone posted a 4 part video of there experience of going to a jamboree.i was thinking of going to one my self from what i've seen so far it looks like a good time.
90 wrangler,4.2l,1" MML,CRT HEI Dist.,34/34(interco) weber, hurst shftr,5spd,5" BDS lft,f-d30/r-8.8,5/8 lft booms,1" bl,tflex belly up,JB convs. SYE,gdyr mtr35s,hurc'ed,smit src frt bump,gen-r rear bump w/tire carrier,f&r tube fenders,psc knokrs,r gen-rgt ful conr gurds,duel bat.,BIC,m8000
Unread 01-27-2009, 10:26 AM   #3
YJames90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaBart View Post
Hi, I've never been to a jamboree and I'm considering the Oak Ridge event in Apr. What's the deal with them, fam environment, younger crowd, spring break/singles scene, or something for everybody...just wanted to ask before I spent the $$$ and made the drive. THANKS!

Its a nice mix of people. You almost cant have a good time. We went last year and are going again this year
Search for Jeep jamboree monticello NY to see our vids

My 2.5 to 4.3 swap thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/4...begun-1237704/
Unread 01-27-2009, 11:21 PM   #4
thejafe
2004 TJ Wrangler 

http://jeeptales.com/

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.