Jamboree Info??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Jamboree Info???

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 01-26-2009, 07:21 AM   #1
AquaBart
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Jamboree Info???

Hi, I've never been to a jamboree and I'm considering the Oak Ridge event in Apr. What's the deal with them, fam environment, younger crowd, spring break/singles scene, or something for everybody...just wanted to ask before I spent the $$$ and made the drive. THANKS!

AquaBart is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2009, 08:30 PM   #2
jeepercreeper77
1990 YJ Wrangler 

if you look on youtube someone posted a 4 part video of there experience of going to a jamboree.i was thinking of going to one my self from what i've seen so far it looks like a good time.
90 wrangler,4.2l,1" MML,CRT HEI Dist.,34/34(interco) weber, hurst shftr,5spd,5" BDS lft,f-d30/r-8.8,5/8 lft booms,1" bl,tflex belly up,JB convs. SYE,gdyr mtr35s,hurc'ed,smit src frt bump,gen-r rear bump w/tire carrier,f&r tube fenders,psc knokrs,r gen-rgt ful conr gurds,duel bat.,BIC,m8000
jeepercreeper77 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2009, 10:26 AM   #3
YJames90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaBart View Post
Hi, I've never been to a jamboree and I'm considering the Oak Ridge event in Apr. What's the deal with them, fam environment, younger crowd, spring break/singles scene, or something for everybody...just wanted to ask before I spent the $$$ and made the drive. THANKS!

Its a nice mix of people. You almost cant have a good time. We went last year and are going again this year
Search for Jeep jamboree monticello NY to see our vids

My 2.5 to 4.3 swap thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/4...begun-1237704/
YJames90 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2009, 11:21 PM   #4
thejafe
2004 TJ Wrangler 

http://jeeptales.com/

thejafe is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.