I think I found my new wheels:-) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > I think I found my new wheels:-)

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippMagnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Unread 12-01-2006, 09:22 PM   #1
Dozer.
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I think I found my new wheels:-)

http://www.alliedrockathons.com/monster.htm

Unread 12-01-2006, 09:47 PM   #2
SpoolinU

SO thats like what....another $3,000 or so Good God man....it will never end Seriously though they look hot...I want some 35's and beadlocks myself but that may have to wait awhile
Unread 12-02-2006, 12:07 AM   #3
drewman141
Gas Guzzler

1994 ZJ 

You and those fancy wheels. This is what I'm going for 17"x9" 4"backspacing w/ 8x6.5" lug pattern and silver rock ring oh yeah!!!:

Now if I can just find a vendor with reasonable pricing

MUST GO! 1994 Limited ZJ 5.2L V8 - Light Driftwood Satin Glow
It's a 94 5.2L Limited - trxus 33's on 15x7 steelies, 4.56s w/ front OX and rear trutrac, NP242 swap, novak shift kit, Kevin's ultimate 4.5" lift + ACOS, ARB front bumper w/warn M8000, rear tomkin machine bumper w/ tire carrier, kevin's hardore railz, kevin's ultimate tc skid, kevin's trackbar conversion, rusty's gas skid, flexalite efan, Kolak's performance ignition and brake upgrades. ViAir OBA, custom storage/sub box and I'm sure there's a bunch of other things I'm missing. Everything is a little over 3 years old with less than 10K miles. Looking to get around $4k.

Unread 12-02-2006, 04:05 AM   #4
jrnjay

jeepitup SYNDROME it's scary Nice wheels

1991 YJ Black 2.5 5speed 3.5" Fabtech lift 32x11.50 Dunlop Mud Rovers

[QUOTE]It's not what you don't do it's how you don't do it that counts!!![/QUOTE]
Unread 12-02-2006, 07:12 AM   #5
Dozer.
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolinU
SO thats like what....another $3,000 or so Good God man....it will never end Seriously though they look hot...I want some 35's and beadlocks myself but that may have to wait awhile
Yeah something like that

Either I get these now... or get something else (cheap like steelies)..... keep them for a year, and then get these babies! They are sweet... but yeah--- expensive.

But if I keep buying new wheels.... I will be able to start a store in my basement. Speaking of basement.... I can not find that damn seat belt hardware for you (and the Unlimited floor brackets don't work... right?). If you seen my basement, you would understand It looks like a twister came through there.

I'll be doing some winter clean up whenever I get off my lazy arse. If I can find them--- I'll let you know.
Unread 12-02-2006, 07:13 AM   #6
Dozer.
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnjay
jeepitup SYNDROME it's scary Nice wheels
Stop with that syndrome

You'll make me feel like I have to live up to it
Unread 12-02-2006, 08:34 AM   #7
Phil Gerard
Former Mod

1995 ZJ 

Look Great!
Are you driving this on the street? Are beadlocks street legal in PA? I know they're not in NJ.

Phil
TW DC DS; ARB Bull Bar, F&R Air Lockers; Superior Axles; Warn Winch; 4.56 gears; ACOS, Addco F&R Sw Bar, JKS Discos, Rr Track Bar & Nerfs, 249>242 Swap, Stillen rotors+Kolak pads, 3 pc. Armor, RE 4.5 Kit + 2.5"BB, Adj. UCAs&LCAs, OME SS, Bilstein 5150s, 15x8 AR Diamond Backs, 33 Truxus MTs, K&N FIPK, RE 62mm TB, Perf. Distr. 4.0L Kit, Exhaust: 2.5" Kolak exhaust FM 70: Optima Yellow, Mean Grn Alt., PIAA 520s, 540s, Kevins Rack, & TB Conversion
Unread 12-02-2006, 08:51 AM   #8
Dozer.
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I will be driving it on the street, and I'm not sure about Johnny Law. But I'm not really to concerned w/ The Man

The only debate is do I do them now, or wait a year and get some steelies. After reviewing the cost of them and the 37's (along w/ everything else).... I'm getting in deep right now. And Christmas is here. I keep forgetting that I need to buy OTHER people gifts.. instead of my Heep.

How have you been Phil? You gonna make it out to one of these runs? Or has your family convinced you that this hobby is not for you
Unread 12-02-2006, 09:01 AM   #9
Phil Gerard
Former Mod

1995 ZJ 

N,
Not being concerned about the Man is fine until the Man becomes concerned about You!

I'll be wheeling soon!

Phil
TW DC DS; ARB Bull Bar, F&R Air Lockers; Superior Axles; Warn Winch; 4.56 gears; ACOS, Addco F&R Sw Bar, JKS Discos, Rr Track Bar & Nerfs, 249>242 Swap, Stillen rotors+Kolak pads, 3 pc. Armor, RE 4.5 Kit + 2.5"BB, Adj. UCAs&LCAs, OME SS, Bilstein 5150s, 15x8 AR Diamond Backs, 33 Truxus MTs, K&N FIPK, RE 62mm TB, Perf. Distr. 4.0L Kit, Exhaust: 2.5" Kolak exhaust FM 70: Optima Yellow, Mean Grn Alt., PIAA 520s, 540s, Kevins Rack, & TB Conversion
Unread 12-02-2006, 09:16 AM   #10
tommaho
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Man, I've been on the lookout for the cheapest weld-on rings.

Unread 12-02-2006, 09:26 AM   #11
SpoolinU

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepitup
Yeah something like that

Either I get these now... or get something else (cheap like steelies)..... keep them for a year, and then get these babies! They are sweet... but yeah--- expensive.

But if I keep buying new wheels.... I will be able to start a store in my basement. Speaking of basement.... I can not find that damn seat belt hardware for you (and the Unlimited floor brackets don't work... right?). If you seen my basement, you would understand It looks like a twister came through there.

I'll be doing some winter clean up whenever I get off my lazy arse. If I can find them--- I'll let you know.

Which rims did you have on your jeep first and with what tires? I want to go up to 35's and now I need a new rim after breaking one some how at MaBell I have a little of the "jeepitup" syndrome where now that one rim needs replacing I might as well do them all

Don't worry about the seat crap....I really just needed the floor bracket (seat belts are still in there) and I guess the unlimited is different so I will either tell the new buyer he has to get it or just say there is no rear seat Thanks for trying though.
Unread 12-02-2006, 09:27 AM   #12
SpoolinU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Gerard
Not being concerned about the Man is fine until the Man becomes concerned about You!
Best quote ever So sad....so true
Unread 12-02-2006, 02:00 PM   #13
neZZr
Lifted/Locked/Rolled/Sunk

2005 TJ Wrangler 

There have been a lot of debates about the legality of beadlocks... but in my opinion it is VERY unlikely that a police officer would notice or care about the beadlocks, assuming he even knows what they are!

I'd be more worried about getting a ticket for tires sticking out. Let alone passing PA state inspection.

I'd go ahead and get the wheels while you're upgrading... doesn't make sense to buy things twice... or 4 times in your case

I'll be Savvy someday!
Unread 12-03-2006, 04:01 PM   #14
thejafe
2004 TJ Wrangler 

How 'bout these?:

Unread 12-03-2006, 06:21 PM   #15
neZZr
Lifted/Locked/Rolled/Sunk

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I always liked the Walker Evans beadlock wheels... but ever since I saw Petersen's UA rig for 2006 running Poison Spyder's new beadlocks I've been leaning that way.

I'll be Savvy someday!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.