Help - Just moved back to northeast MA southern NH area need to find shop? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Help - Just moved back to northeast MA southern NH area need to find shop?

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 08-18-2008, 04:47 AM   #1
edrocks3

Help - Just moved back to northeast MA southern NH area need to find shop?

Hello all!

Well, I'm back after 4 years away. Anyway, was hoping you guys could help me, I'm trying to locate a reputable Jeep mechanic/builder in the area of northeastern MA or souther NH?

My last mechanic in was recommended on a forum and he was great! Built and helped me with my rig over the years.

I was trying to adjust my rear pinion angle in the driveway last night and had to throw in the towel. I simply don't have the setup or local 4x4 buddies to do even this simple task.

If this thread is incorrectly located let me know.

Thanks in advance!
Ed

Unread 08-18-2008, 04:56 AM   #2
devilsfiddle
2008 JK Wrangler 

Domenicsautoandjeep.com in Hamstead NH. I have heard nothing but good things about. check him out.
Unread 08-18-2008, 09:28 PM   #3
PaulR
1982 CJ5 

www.domenicsautoandjeep.com

He's a wheeler, a GREAT guy and a huge supporter of our sport. Honest as the day is long and will bend over forwards and backwards for you.

Call him, he's not on the internet much.

Paul
Unread 08-20-2008, 07:08 AM   #4
edrocks3

Thanks guys! I chatted with him the other day and all is good! Thanks again!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.