Harford County, Md - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Harford County, Md

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 11-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #46
1997_Sport

Nothing that I know of, kinda gave up on it.

No jeep but I do have a 04.5 Cummins with a 4in exhaust, edge j/a, and I guess thats it....for now
Unread 12-10-2009, 10:07 AM   #47
1997_Sport

Let me just tell you guys, the junkyard that I went to B and H auto partsin Elkton it is the best place the I have found so far. Everything is so organized, they have one section for jeeps so you don't have to search around for them. I got there around 9:50, paid went back found the jeeps which were close to the office. So I found a nice jeep a 93 xj all the tires were on it so it was up off the ground a little and I could get under it easy. I figured it would take a little bit to get the bolts unstuck, I put the socket on and boom all 8 bolts came out so freaking easy. I was on my way home ar around 10:20. So I was there for 30 mins got what I needed walked around a bit I was probably in the office for 10 mins since they were both on the phone. Also I saw one other guy there, so no one walking around me no crazy mexicans flying down the paths in beatup trucks. It was extremely nice there. Also its an hour away from my house, but that doesnt matter I will go there over the ones near my house anyday. I just need to find a different route so I dont have to pay the 5 dollar toll.
So if anyone needs a junkyard go there.

No jeep but I do have a 04.5 Cummins with a 4in exhaust, edge j/a, and I guess thats it....for now
Unread 12-11-2009, 02:08 AM   #48
Mud-n-Beer
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxnyj18 View Post
Let me just tell you guys, the junkyard that I went to B and H auto partsin Elkton it is the best place the I have found so far. Everything is so organized, they have one section for jeeps so you don't have to search around for them. I got there around 9:50, paid went back found the jeeps which were close to the office. So I found a nice jeep a 93 xj all the tires were on it so it was up off the ground a little and I could get under it easy. I figured it would take a little bit to get the bolts unstuck, I put the socket on and boom all 8 bolts came out so freaking easy. I was on my way home ar around 10:20. So I was there for 30 mins got what I needed walked around a bit I was probably in the office for 10 mins since they were both on the phone. Also I saw one other guy there, so no one walking around me no crazy mexicans flying down the paths in beatup trucks. It was extremely nice there. Also its an hour away from my house, but that doesnt matter I will go there over the ones near my house anyday. I just need to find a different route so I dont have to pay the 5 dollar toll.
So if anyone needs a junkyard go there.
Get yourself a bridge sticker. They used to be $5.00, but now are $10.00 for a whole year. Beats paying $5.00 a trip!!!!!
Unread 12-11-2009, 08:07 AM   #49
1997_Sport

Yes it does, I think I will just go up route one next time, and elimanate it. Plus going over the Hataum bridge is mad sketchy. lol

Unread 12-11-2009, 08:13 PM   #50
Jeepxj5209

2001 XJ Cherokee 

Every one who is in the Harford county are we all should deffinatly meet up. or set up like a mass wheeling trip for fun..like to green ridge (western MD) about 2-2.5hrs from baltimore city for a weekend or something cool
Unread 12-11-2009, 08:19 PM   #51
1997_Sport

3hrs is way to far, maybe for Rausch Creek.

Unread 12-11-2009, 08:23 PM   #52
Jeepxj5209

2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxnyj18 View Post
3hrs is way to far, maybe for Rausch Creek.
or that.. i never been there though.. been green ridge a bunch mainly to ride dirtbikes and camp
Unread 12-11-2009, 08:37 PM   #53
1997_Sport

I love Rausch, its intense.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.