Green Ridge State Forest - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Green Ridge State Forest

Poison Spyder DeFender Inner Fender KitsCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

Unread 11-23-2009, 07:25 PM   #61
DiabloYJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake89yj View Post
auto zone in cumberland? lol always go to Advanced the have better quality and almost always have what you need
That and the fact that their alternator test machine tells you that your junk is actually fried whereas the Vatozone one says it passed the test, twice!

GD Thread HIJACKERS Member #1

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

-Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006Sport View Post
Sometimes I wish I had leaf springs.
Unread 11-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #62
Mttrek360
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Justin, how's it running?
Unread 11-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #63
deerhunter1911
1997 TJ Wrangler 

man, great trip, but Justin and I might have to chill out that next one (we'll go and wheel at wal-mart ) cause it hurt our pockets! got my jeep back (great feeling) but that da*n check engine light/TPS sensor are killing me...i should just light my wallet on fire.

Thanks for the help guys, second round is on me, and Zach, you'll get a Root-Beer
Red Jeep Club member # 389

FLY NAVY!
Unread 11-23-2009, 08:52 PM   #64
jake89yj
1989 YJ Wrangler 

couldnt make it with work when are you guys going back to greenridge?
Unread 11-24-2009, 12:38 AM   #65
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerhunter1911 View Post
man, great trip, but Justin and I might have to chill out that next one (we'll go and wheel at wal-mart ) cause it hurt our pockets! got my jeep back (great feeling) but that da*n check engine light/TPS sensor are killing me...i should just light my wallet on fire.

Thanks for the help guys, second round is on me, and Zach, you'll get a Root-Beer
i WILL take you up on this offer!

Your TPS being replaced should solve your problem. You can get it tested at a napa to see if it's putting too low or too high of a voltage out or something.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
Unread 11-24-2009, 01:08 AM   #66
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake89yj View Post
couldnt make it with work when are you guys going back to greenridge?
Dunno, i just wanted to get a run in b4 the winter as I will not wheel during the winter...no thank you. Super cold+hot parts wheeling in snow=BREAKAGE.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 11-24-2009, 11:58 AM   #67
deerhunter1911
1997 TJ Wrangler 

but zach, if you arent breaking stuff, you arent wheeling hard enough! Just ask Justin and I; we, my friend, are HARD CORE! HOOYAH! lol
Red Jeep Club member # 389

FLY NAVY!
Unread 11-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #68
DiabloYJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mttrek360 View Post
Justin, how's it running?
As good as before, I actually hit up the junkyard today and got an alternator for $25 bucks and returned the other one to recoup some cash. Put it in and it works fine too except I've got a slight whine...just hoping its the idler pulley or something. I'm gonna check it out tomorrow when I get a chance.

That being said I started the process of cleaning it up inside and out, I hate laying underneath with a hose!

GD Thread HIJACKERS Member #1

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

-Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006Sport View Post
Sometimes I wish I had leaf springs.
Unread 11-25-2009, 11:15 PM   #69
mgaither0
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006sport View Post
The people are VERY nice. Last time i went it was just my jeep and my friend right seating and this guy in a JK hooked up with us and we talked it up whenever we stopped. For some reason bein in the woods everyone is more friendly. I love that place even if it isnt hardcore crap.
people in that area are just a lot more chill. Go drive on 68 and have a car going 75 in front of u or 60 or whatever and they just move over out of the way and let u pass. In baltimore they break check u and flip u off and then cut u off for trying to pass. Its just a different people
Unread 11-25-2009, 11:34 PM   #70
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgaither0 View Post
people in that area are just a lot more chill. Go drive on 68 and have a car going 75 in front of u or 60 or whatever and they just move over out of the way and let u pass. In baltimore they break check u and flip u off and then cut u off for trying to pass. Its just a different people
Same here in Rockville (MoCo). I have adapted to their driving habits tho....stay away from women..young and old drivers.

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 11-25-2009, 11:53 PM   #71
Mttrek360
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I know this all too well. I can't stand people on the road. No one seems to care about anyone else. I get cars cutting me off all day long. I don't get it, I want to see some of this people who will cut in front of me at a light with no blinker or wave try to pull that **** in a store.
Unread 11-26-2009, 12:01 AM   #72
Mttrek360
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloYJ View Post
As good as before, I actually hit up the junkyard today and got an alternator for $25 bucks and returned the other one to recoup some cash. Put it in and it works fine too except I've got a slight whine...just hoping its the idler pulley or something. I'm gonna check it out tomorrow when I get a chance.

That being said I started the process of cleaning it up inside and out, I hate laying underneath with a hose!
That was some good thinking.

Sometimes I set the sprinkler under the Jeep and let run for a bit to loosen up some of the mud.
Unread 11-26-2009, 01:52 AM   #73
Mud-n-Beer
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I know this all too well. I can't stand people on the road. No one seems to care about anyone else. I get cars cutting me off all day long. I don't get it, I want to see some of this people who will cut in front of me at a light with no blinker or wave try to pull that **** in a store.
Hmmm, try driving in Harford County. Plenty of ******* drivers here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to like driving around when it snows, not anymore. Most people here, drive like they are driving on dry pavement.
Unread 11-26-2009, 07:56 AM   #74
1997_Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud-n-Beer View Post
Hmmm, try driving in Harford County. Plenty of ******* drivers here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to like driving around when it snows, not anymore. Most people here, drive like they are driving on dry pavement.
Haha, aint that the truth. I wonder what the **** people are thinking while driving, thought I am sure people think I am an ******* driver I just have to get in front of people who will go 65 then slow to 40 for no apparent reason, they are the same people who slow to a small crawl at about 5 mph when passing a cop.

I cant wait for the snow though, I need to invest in a good tow rope to pull them *****s outta ditchs. hahahah

No jeep but I do have a 04.5 Cummins with a 4in exhaust, edge j/a, and I guess thats it....for now
Unread 11-26-2009, 01:26 PM   #75
mgaither0
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
haha the best one is saint johns lane in ellicott city or rogers with the hills. I remember a couple years ago i was driving my xj up the hill to 40 and all the asians in their toyotas and hondas, kias, and all that jap crap were sliding down the hill and i was playing froger around them. they were getting stuck in a couple inches of snow and just gunning the gas. HoCo has to have some of the worse drivers.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.