Green Ridge State Forest - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Green Ridge State Forest

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 11-18-2009, 07:00 PM   #16
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

GR state forest headquarters? or we can meet at the sheetz in han****

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
Unread 11-18-2009, 07:09 PM   #17
lancer27
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i might be in if the heep is out of the shop. but keep me posted on where you would be meeting. i might be able to get a few more fellow jeeps to go up as well
97 tj i6 3.5 RE superflex lift. hp dana 30 4.56 gears ausie up front. dana 44 33spline alloy usa shafts arb rear. tom woods supper short sye and matching cv ds. 35x12.50x15 goodyear MTR's with kevlar. york OBA system. Metal Cloak High Arch tube fenders!(my favorit mod!!!)
Unread 11-18-2009, 07:09 PM   #18
Mttrek360
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I have only been there once. I don't know where the headquarters is. I will stop for gas when I get close so the sheetz is good for me. We can confirm that before then.
Unread 11-18-2009, 07:12 PM   #19
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mttrek360 View Post
I have only been there once. I don't know where the headquarters is. I will stop for gas when I get close so the sheetz is good for me. We can confirm that before then.
The Sheetz is fine. It'll all be good for us to fill up b4 we go out. It's sposed to be rainy up there on sunday so it'll be a bit more interesting.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 11-18-2009, 07:15 PM   #20
Mttrek360
1999 TJ Wrangler 

lol they bleeped out han****
Unread 11-18-2009, 07:16 PM   #21
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

haha. Well i just talked to my parents n they said it's cool if i go...just that if anything gets messed up it's my *** haha.

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 11-18-2009, 09:27 PM   #22
deerhunter1911
1997 TJ Wrangler 

where is the sheetz? i usually get off on 15-mile whatever road and the back entrance is right there...also, what time are we meeting?
Red Jeep Club member # 389

FLY NAVY!
Unread 11-18-2009, 09:28 PM   #23
deerhunter1911
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boodyrider View Post
There is also a group going to Raush Creek on Saturday 21st. email paul@obsessionwithperfection.com if interested and I'll reply with cell number. It just as close as GR for most, and far more fun.
****, id be down for R.C, i just work saturdays...

FLY NAVY!
Unread 11-18-2009, 09:31 PM   #24
KHoff90

I might be interested in meetin up and going with you all. I was supposed to go next wednesday with some friends, but that's not looking so good right now.
Unread 11-18-2009, 10:37 PM   #25
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerhunter1911 View Post
where is the sheetz? i usually get off on 15-mile whatever road and the back entrance is right there...also, what time are we meeting?
THe sheetz is right where you get off in han****. I guess round 1030-11 is when we can meet? not too early and not too late.

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 11-18-2009, 10:48 PM   #26
deerhunter1911
1997 TJ Wrangler 

im good with the time, i know where the sheetz is; not too far off 70 though? i guess we just take 144 to 68 then?

so 11:00 at the Sheets in Han****?

FLY NAVY!
Unread 11-18-2009, 11:47 PM   #27
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Yup. The sheetz is very easy to find..just get off at han**** and follow the signs.

Quote:
-Zach
Unread 11-19-2009, 06:07 AM   #28
Mud-n-Beer
1989 YJ Wrangler 

AHH, yeah, good ol'e Green Ridge State Forest!!!!

Have not been there for about (5) years now. I really miss it up there!!!!

Was going to go up there this past Spring, but my junk was kind of out of commision, but driveable. ( Leaking Axle Seal ) Didn't want to take a chance on her taking a crap on me, since I was going to go by myself, since my friends don't like (CAMPING LIKE MEN) anymore. I'm a few years older than they are, but camping, is camping. They like staying in cabins, or sleeping in a motel, with a toilet, shower, and maybe a mirror so they can see there ugly face. HAH, HAH, HAH, **** THAT!!!!!!!!!!

I'll eventually get up there, hopefully by Spring time, as long as I feel my junk will make it. Got a lady friend that wants to go with me in the future. ( I Like That )

Maybe I could hook up with some of you Jeepers one weekend, or during the weekday after next year. Don't have anymore vacation time for the rest of this year. Not a good time to go up there at this time of the year anyway, cause rifle season starts after Thanksgiving, and bullits will be flying all over the place, plus, you might not be able to get a camping spot anyway, cause of all of the hunters.

Hope all of you have a nice time up there. Lots of friendly people up there to deal with, at least it was like that the last time that I was up there????

I wish Hazzard County was like it is up there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????
Unread 11-19-2009, 06:12 AM   #29
jake89yj
1989 YJ Wrangler 

i live like 5 mins from greenridge if mines done im down i can get a few others to what time ?
Unread 11-19-2009, 04:13 PM   #30
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud-n-Beer View Post

Hope all of you have a nice time up there. Lots of friendly people up there to deal with, at least it was like that the last time that I was up there????

:
The people are VERY nice. Last time i went it was just my jeep and my friend right seating and this guy in a JK hooked up with us and we talked it up whenever we stopped. For some reason bein in the woods everyone is more friendly. I love that place even if it isnt hardcore crap.

Quote:
-Zach

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.