Great American Jeep Rally 2009 - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Great American Jeep Rally 2009

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-28-2009, 08:27 PM   #61
vx1kxj
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldYellowXJ View Post
Did anyone that was there notice the dude that took his stocker through the easy course backwards?

That was me........
man you couldnt get enough of that rock course yesterday huh?

Unread 09-28-2009, 09:06 PM   #62
1CleanTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

sisoffroad owned the "difficult" rock pile (white xj 419 on the side) He went thru it in about 15 seconds. they would let him do it anymore after that

i did the RTI ramp with my TJ in the morning and finally got an official reading 874 front 869 rear

I really need to get flexible CA's or Long arms

heres my jeep that i brought
Unread 09-29-2009, 05:14 AM   #63
ktmracer419
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldYellowXJ View Post
The flat black XJ with the pink grill was driven a smokin! brunette.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasJeep View Post
Yea I def. was checking that out.. Did a little yellin' when she was drivin' past..

35" beadlocked km2's
3" midarmed
more bells and whistles than you can shake a stick at
Unread 09-29-2009, 05:26 AM   #64
faticone
2009 JK Wrangler 

im so pissed i didnt go, the rain scared me off...

looks like everyone had a good time anyway!
i saw a few trailored rigs on the highway sunday night coming from the rally
ugh, poor decision on my part
next year here I come!!!
Unread 09-29-2009, 05:47 AM   #65
vwmaniacx
1999 WJ 

RTI scores. 985.6 and 822.9. If I hadn't stepped up to 35's this year, I'm sure I could have broke the 1000 mark.

Western Mass 4x4
Unread 09-29-2009, 07:53 AM   #66
ktmracer419
1997 XJ Cherokee 

scored an 1100 and 1086 (reverse) on the 20 degree

i know nothing about rti scores but apparently anything over a 1000 is "amazing"

35" beadlocked km2's
3" midarmed
Unread 09-29-2009, 08:51 AM   #67
LucasJeep

Damn I need long arms, and lockers.. cause them little courses were wayyy to easy..
I think there should be one of them Rallies every month.. next year is so far off..
Unread 09-29-2009, 10:28 AM   #68
Badassbabe98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Man and I thought 740 and 628 scores were good for my stock SOA setup...now I'm just depressed, LOL

Look at it this way Lucas, at least we get to break up the year a little bit with the All Things Jeep Go Topless meet in May
Unread 09-29-2009, 11:15 AM   #69
LucasJeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badassbabe98 View Post
Man and I thought 740 and 628 scores were good for my stock SOA setup...now I'm just depressed, LOL

Look at it this way Lucas, at least we get to break up the year a little bit with the All Things Jeep Go Topless meet in May
OOooo I will have to look that one up.. Where is it?. I just moved to Amherst MA..
Unread 09-29-2009, 11:56 AM   #70
Badassbabe98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

It's in Lancaster Ma, near Leominster at the Oak Ridge Farm Stand. If you go to allthingsjeep.com you can get some info and pics from last year. You can also go to YouTube and search "go topless 2009" Click on the first video. It will show you the activities (Multiple RTI ramps, decent and somewhat challenging obstacle course, etc) and shows all of the Jeep's that attended. Last year was better than the first, so I can only imagine whats in store for this upcoming year....It will definitely be tough to beat last years events!

My Jeep made it into a few pics and parts of the video, and we even had a pic in the local newspaper...It was a great reward on it's maiden voyage after spending 3 months building it!!
Built Not Bought #159
Unread 09-30-2009, 08:46 AM   #71
vwmaniacx
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badassbabe98 View Post

Can't forget about the umass car show.

Western Mass 4x4
Unread 09-30-2009, 09:00 AM   #72
yarmish
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CleanTJ View Post
sisoffroad owned the "difficult" rock pile (white xj 419 on the side) He went thru it in about 15 seconds. they would let him do it anymore after that

i did the RTI ramp with my TJ in the morning and finally got an official reading 874 front 869 rear

I really need to get flexible CA's or Long arms

heres my jeep that i brought
I was there with jonfund and actually did your rti score! nice rig btw i love the highline
Unread 09-30-2009, 09:12 AM   #73
WJ04
2004 WJ 

Was a great time, here's my RTI score

Front: 919.4

Rear: 729.8

2004 WJ Laredo-selectrac 242-I6- Custom XJ intake w/Amsoil cone filter- PSC HD Pump & Res- PSC ported box- B&M trans cooler- B&M PS cooler- Custom chevy 1 Ton over the knuckle steering- Rough Stuff 1 Ton tierod & draglink ends- Saguaro 4x4 Front 3/4" shackles, Rear hitch & Warn 3/4" shackle-Mopar Front skid,Gastank skid -IRO TC skid- RRO super sliders- 6.5'' IRO critical path lift -IRO extended rear arms-Bilstein 5125 shocks -IRO F&R 6.5'' Bump stops-Carolina drive shaft-16x7 black soft 8's - 34'' Super swampers-Yukon 4.11 gears -Ultimate RCV shafts - LockRight Locked ECGS bolt in rear D60 -35 spline Chomloy shafts -BTF HD diff cover -IRO Adj A-arm-OX Locked super D30 -OX HD diff cover -OX drive away lock-Rock Krawler d30 truss-Stillen rotors & Matrix pads-JKS Adj Track Bar-JKS Quicker discos -Relocated OME SD-40 Steering Stabilizer-BDS stabilizer brackets-Relocated washer bottle-Removed rear sway bar-Cobra CB-TomTom one XL navi-alpine deck

Still to come: Flowmaster 50suv

October 2011 GCOTM Winner

Some of my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/LockedWJ?feature=mhee

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjp2 View Post
I burnout on puppies and kittens
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwmaniacx View Post
Lets not and say we didn't.
Unread 09-30-2009, 11:22 AM   #74
ktmracer419
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
Is ktmracer419 the guy that was told he couldn't drive over the rock gardens again at GAJR because the spotters thought he went over the big one too fast? I was in the front row watching that white XJ...and was impressed at the way he went through it like it was flat ground lol (nice job btw) Especially when most of the others had a lot of trouble, or had to be pulled off...like the guy in the black XJ who broke something on his front driver wheel...ouch!
thanks

its how i usually wheel stuff like that, and all the staff members said things like "nice run" "good job over there" then i get in line again seeing not many jeeps are waiting and one guy asks me "planning on doing the rock garden like that again?" i say "sure why not" he says "not like that you arent" so i just parked it.

then a couple hours later clayton just went through it at about 30 mph and spun a few donuts even wheeled some places that arent part of the comp course. but being well known gets you certain privledges i guess.

the black xj broke a ball joint i heard. the shaft(s) is probably toast too
35" beadlocked km2's
3" midarmed
Unread 09-30-2009, 12:00 PM   #75
Dakotah
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vx1kxj View Post
man you couldnt get enough of that rock course yesterday huh?
I saw that too, Kelsey!! What happened to your t-case? I know you mentioned in on our site.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.