Great American Jeep Rally 2009 - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Great American Jeep Rally 2009

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutf

Unread 09-23-2009, 08:05 AM   #31
Schwalby
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarukai View Post
Hey, Schwalby, perchance if I gave you my email, is there an email list for like, reminders and info for the upcoming events and reminding about it for 2010?

I couldn't really find it on the site, but I may have been too tired to find it.
We are going to have a sheet at the Rally that you can sign up on and a link will be added to the web page after this year’s Rally. If you want though you are more than welcome to PM your email now.

Include:
Your full name
Your email
And if you are interested in becoming a volunteer next year.

I am going to have two lists, both will get updates and general information but the volunteer list may also get an additional email regarding things that apply to them. saying you are interested in becoming a volunteer does not commit you to next year’s Rally. We will create a firmer list closer to next year’s Rally for that.

[url]www.jeeprally.org[/url] Great American Jeep Rally
Schwalby is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2009, 09:40 AM   #32
vwmaniacx
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwalby View Post
I just got word that more rocks are getting delivered today for the rock garden. This is on top of the rocks we had last year. Should make for an interesting rock pile to play on. Maybe we can even make it so that deuce and a half doesn't just go over it like there is nothing there.
Haha, I remember that..bang, slam,thud ... "That was fast!"lol WM4x4 will be there for the first time with a booth.

Western Mass 4x4
vwmaniacx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2009, 12:40 PM   #33
CaptCrunch
1997 TJ Wrangler 

this is going to be alot of fun
CaptCrunch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #34
Tarukai
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwalby View Post
We are going to have a sheet at the Rally that you can sign up on and a link will be added to the web page after this year’s Rally. If you want though you are more than welcome to PM your email now.

Include:
Your full name
Your email
And if you are interested in becoming a volunteer next year.

I am going to have two lists, both will get updates and general information but the volunteer list may also get an additional email regarding things that apply to them. saying you are interested in becoming a volunteer does not commit you to next year’s Rally. We will create a firmer list closer to next year’s Rally for that.
I think I'll PM it tonight or tomorrow (probably right after this). Also what goes on with Volunteers? Just helping out with things like Parking, general grounds stuff and the like?
______ooooo
/__l_l_,\____\,___
l_---l_l__l---[ ]llllll[ ]

_.(o)_)__(o)_)-o-)_)
Tarukai is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2009, 12:13 AM   #35
never0101
1993 YJ Wrangler 

well guys, i havent met any Jeepers yet, but as of now the plan is to be there. im quite excited to see the range of trucks that will be there, and plan on meeting as many people as possible! My rig is no where close to show worthy, but its a jeep, so it belongs . I'll likely bring my Tmaxx and an extra gallon or 2 of nitro to play in the mini rock garden, as my stock almost daily driver doesnt need to break in the real one!
never0101 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2009, 08:09 AM   #36
Schwalby
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarukai View Post
Also what goes on with Volunteers? Just helping out with things like Parking, general grounds stuff and the like?
Volunteering can be as much as the volunteer wants it to be. We have some folks that show up the day of the Rally and help with parking or taking money at the gate. Others come the day before and help set everything up. Others help months before doing all sorts of things.

The point of the emailing list is to have a way to keep people up to date on what is going on since not everyone checks forums all the time. The Rally does have its own website and forum which people are always more than welcome to check out and create an account on.

[url]www.jeeprally.org[/url] Great American Jeep Rally
Schwalby is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2009, 04:05 PM   #37
smileyfish
2003 TJ Wrangler 

look what i found

YouTube - Great American Jeep Rally 5min promo
Unread 09-25-2009, 09:03 AM   #38
offrdjeepfreak8
1987 YJ Wrangler 

cant wait for this! hopefully i'll have the shackle hangers welded on the wrangler by tomorrow so i can drive it down.
offrdjeepfreak8 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2009, 11:42 AM   #39
vwmaniacx
1999 WJ 

Is there trailer parking this year?

Western Mass 4x4
Unread 09-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #40
smileyfish
2003 TJ Wrangler 

across the street
Unread 09-26-2009, 06:50 AM   #41
vwmaniacx
1999 WJ 

I knew there was last year, but I also heard that the obstacle course was going to be there.

Western Mass 4x4
Unread 09-26-2009, 11:34 AM   #42
LucasJeep

Everyone Pray it doesn't Rain Tomorrow!!
LucasJeep is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2009, 05:41 PM   #43
LesterM
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight
Unread 09-26-2009, 08:15 PM   #44
AngusTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

IT'S GOING TO POUR?!!? OH NO!!!

Be there anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjleslie03 View Post
I know how bad the D35 is in the rear, but would it be bad to have one in the front?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostj View Post
yes, you wouldn't be able to steer
98' TJ, 4" Superlift, JKS 1.25" BL/ 1" MML, 8k Gorilla winch, Cowl intake, D30 Aussie, shafts/D44 Powertraxx, shafts (4.56's), Rusty's Adj CA's front/ RE Adj CA's rear, Recessed tails, sway discnct'd, 152 db train horns, 34x10.5 LTB's Amer Rac/36x13.5 Irok's Streetlocks, Grenade shifter, Pioneer deck/speakers, Warn bumpers, KC upper lite mts/Slim lites, EBC yellows, 40 series Flowmaster, couple tasteful more ...
AngusTJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2009, 08:23 PM   #45
vwmaniacx
1999 WJ 

Everyone come check us out at the Wm4x4 booth.

Western Mass 4x4

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.