Good places to wheel in CT - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Good places to wheel in CT

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 10-26-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
jeepgc99lmtd
1955 CJ3A 

Good places to wheel in CT

Does anyone know of any good, legal places to wheel?? I only know of two places where it is legal and I have had a few too many run ins with the police having to do with my vehicle so I am not to keen on being where I am not supposed to be but I am getting tired of going to the same place over and over again. If you know of any good places please share.

Unread 10-27-2009, 08:04 PM   #2
BNL TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

This subject has been discussed on the forum here several times. There are a couple decent legal places in CT that I know of. Only problem is that you need to know where to go and NOT to go on the trails. The best answer I can give to you is to join a club. There are many benefits to this.

If you're going to legal places, how come you've been having run ins with the police?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.