Going to Vermont ,need advice from locals - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Going to Vermont ,need advice from locals

Gear Installs at CCOR SpecialWe have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplieIron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCK

Unread 05-13-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
Ajl9791
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Going to Vermont ,need advice from locals

Hey everyone , I'm going to North hero /Lake champlain next month and I need some advice.My wife picked lake champlain but I would like to go camping a few days at green mountain national forest.Does anyone know a nice area or class four road that I could take to find a nice camping spot ?.I'm not looking to go off roading but a nice secluded spot would be nice.Any advice/info is greatly appreciated.

Ajl9791 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2009, 08:14 PM   #2
GroceryGetter01
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajl9791 View Post
Hey everyone , I'm going to North hero /Lake champlain next month and I need some advice.My wife picked lake champlain but I would like to go camping a few days at green mountain national forest.Does anyone know a nice area or class four road that I could take to find a nice camping spot ?.I'm not looking to go off roading but a nice secluded spot would be nice.Any advice/info is greatly appreciated.

Hmmmmmm....i'm not familar with any class 4 roads out that way. Let me ask around and also see what I can find on Google maps. Alot of out class 4 roads seem to be a bit more south at least the ones that are driveable
Yellow Jeep Club Member #802
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLC08JK View Post
Load up all the recovery gear!!!!
We're goin' to the "MALL"

-Jason
GroceryGetter01 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2009, 09:21 PM   #3
Ajl9791
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Awesome, thank you
Unread 05-14-2009, 10:32 PM   #4
GroceryGetter01
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajl9791 View Post
Awesome, thank you

I've poked around on Google maps and txted my buddy but he said he usually doesn't head out that way and as far as google maps well its being stubborn. If you were more south I could give you tons of ideas. I'll keep poking around and see what I can find out though.
Yellow Jeep Club Member #802
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLC08JK View Post
Load up all the recovery gear!!!!
We're goin' to the "MALL"

-Jason
GroceryGetter01 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-15-2009, 06:15 AM   #5
Ajl9791
2004 TJ Wrangler 

We're just staying at lake champlain,I'm up for driving south to go camping.Thanks for the efforts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.