Front sway bar needed to pass PA inspection? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Front sway bar needed to pass PA inspection?

RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 03-10-2008, 11:42 AM   #1
chadfrom610
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Front sway bar needed to pass PA inspection?

Hey everyone, just bought my first Jeep Cherokee with 4.5 inches of lift and I just wanted know if the front sway bar is needed to pass inspection here in PA. The back one is installed, but the original owner gave the front away to a friend. Thanks for your time

Chad

Unread 03-11-2008, 02:27 PM   #2
rebuiltyj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

i believe it is needed. i looked up the insepection laws and it says to reject it if the sway bar is missing or broken. heres the website http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/06...5/s175.80.html
Unread 03-12-2008, 06:38 PM   #3
chadfrom610
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Alright thanks, looks like I'll be making a trip to Collis's

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.