First Time Daddy!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > First Time Daddy!!!

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 06-16-2009, 08:54 PM   #1
jk2008jp
2008 JK Wrangler 

First Time Daddy!!!

Im Soon to be a daddy!!! We Found out yesterday!!!
I psyched but very very nervous!

And to think I just got rid of my tj and bought my Grocery gettin 4 door jk in december cause we wanted to start a family!!!

jk2008jp is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2009, 05:42 AM   #2
floridajeepman
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Congrats buddy. ALot of good times to come.
Unread 06-17-2009, 05:42 AM   #3
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk2008jp View Post
Im Soon to be a daddy!!! We Found out yesterday!!!
I psyched but very very nervous!

And to think I just got rid of my tj and bought my Grocery gettin 4 door jk in december cause we wanted to start a family!!!
Congratulations. I am not sure why yout got rid of the TJ though, They got back seats.
Unread 06-17-2009, 07:05 AM   #4
deltaredneck
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Congradulations!!!!! Enjoy Them When They R Little Because They Grow Up So Fast. I Have 3 Wonderful Boys,19,15,&5(last One Was A Very Big Suprise),wouldnt Take Anything For Any Of Them,
deltaredneck is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2009, 07:07 AM   #5
elephantrider
2005 LJ Wrangler 

congrats buddy ! get prepared your life is about to change,
i would say starting about month 6 or 7 of the pregnancy.
elephantrider is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2009, 08:21 PM   #6
timmyt
2006 LJ Wrangler 

best of luck to you man. enjoy the young years while the last

timmyt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2009, 12:53 PM   #7
jk2008jp
2008 JK Wrangler 

Thank you for your support!!! Im trying to get everything for my jeep now before the pitter patter starts so Im running around trying to find the best deals with tires and wheels bought 35's now looking for wheels (the stock steelies rub)

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!
Unread 06-28-2009, 12:57 PM   #8
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk2008jp View Post
Thank you for your support!!! Im trying to get everything for my jeep now before the pitter patter starts so Im running around trying to find the best deals with tires and wheels bought 35's now looking for wheels (the stock steelies rub)

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!
Good idea. If it turns out to be multiples, jeep mods will be harder and harder to come by....ask me how I know.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2009, 11:20 PM   #9
jk2008jp
2008 JK Wrangler 

As of today shes 9 weeks and 2 days Her due date is get this February 14th
on to the other fun stuff!!!
I just bought tires and wheels, 315 70 16s on black crager soft 8's took the stock center caps and painted them black to match (to save some $) looks decent
Went wheeling and got some rock rash (Not to happy) but now I need to find some good rocker guards that will suit well for step bars as well... Im having trouble though everything that I like runs 4 or more thats not in my budget

Well Happy Trails!!!
Unread 07-14-2009, 03:55 AM   #10
sadass
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

Congrats! I never gave up wheeling with my kids. excuses #1 it helps induce labor. # 2 it seemed like It was a great way to put the kid down for a nap. every time I hit the trail. kid were out like a light. #3 passing on to the kids the love for the out doors.
sadass is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-24-2010, 01:48 PM   #11
jk2008jp
2008 JK Wrangler 

a little bit of bad news

About 5 months ago we had tests done to make sure both She and Baby are healthy turns out shes ok but baby has Spina bifida not good but not too bad shes due by c-section and then a couple of days later after abigale is born she will undergo surgery on her spine to take care of the prob it wont fix her... so no 4wd for abby is in the future... but shes still gonna be my angel!

HAPPY WHEELING!
Unread 01-25-2010, 10:23 AM   #12
JEEP_GREEN_4DR
2009 JK Wrangler 

It's a fun club

Tough break on the SB, the surgeries can do wonders though.

Posting one-handed while giving my own little miracle baby a bottle in the other. You'll be amazed at the stuff you'll learn to do one-handed btw

Mine arrived three months early, drs kept saying the bun aint done, but after 77 days in the NICU, we got to bring home our bundle of joy.

You've got some tough times ahead, believe that. One smile from that little girl, and you'll realize you'd go through #e|| and back for her for another one

JEEP_GREEN_4DR is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2010, 02:44 PM   #13
jk2008jp
2008 JK Wrangler 

Wow!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEP_GREEN_4DR View Post
Tough break on the SB, the surgeries can do wonders though.

Posting one-handed while giving my own little miracle baby a bottle in the other. You'll be amazed at the stuff you'll learn to do one-handed btw

Mine arrived three months early, drs kept saying the bun aint done, but after 77 days in the NICU, we got to bring home our bundle of joy.

You've got some tough times ahead, believe that. One smile from that little girl, and you'll realize you'd go through #e|| and back for her for another one

Thank you for your words of encouragement! They help when you hear it come from someone that's been through somewhat of the same thing were going to go through., We wont be able to hold her for 3 weeks and that hurts but in the same hand I wouldn't want to hurt her by holding her (nothing like saying Fragile and mean it!)

Again thank you very much! I seem to need more encouragement now that its getting closer and closer to the "d" day

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.