Eastern PA Toy Run - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Eastern PA Toy Run

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-20-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
Brn97CitronWran
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Eastern PA Toy Run

The Eastern PA Toy Run----Toys 4 Tots are having there annual run to help out kids. The run for 2009 is Sunday November 1st starting at Classic Harley Davidson, Route 183 (near Reading Airport), Leesport, PA. The event is open to all Street Legal Jeeps, Motorcycles, Classic and Custom Cars. We ask all who come to bring a new non-gift wrapped toy for the U.S. Marine Corps Toys for Tot's Program or the Reading Children's Home.

We will meet at 9 AM at Classic Harley-Davidson and will travel to Reading First Energy Stadium, Route 61, Reading, PA. The same as in past years there will be free food, drink and a live band at the stadium. Please be part of this largest Jeep toy run on the East Coast! Additional information will be posted as we get closer to November 2009.

I"m also going to need people that have CB's in there jeep to help block the intersections throughout the parade route from Classic to the stadium

If you have any questions, please send me a PM and I"ll get back to you as soon as possible

Thank you

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.