Delaware County, PA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Delaware County, PA

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-19-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
Aero32
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Delaware County, PA

Does anyone know of any decent offroad spots in Delco, PA? I don't want to travel to far to go out wheeling, if I can help it

Unread 06-20-2009, 07:44 AM   #2
93CherokeeSport
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Our neighbors used to go to a few places in delco. They're no longer legal anymore though. The only place legal that we know of is Wharton over in Shamong Nj. And it's about an hour from where we are in Trainer.
Unread 06-20-2009, 01:38 PM   #3
Aero32
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, I figured most places aren't legal anymore. I'm right down the street in Aston.
Unread 06-25-2009, 04:14 PM   #4
93CherokeeSport
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Well hello neighbor! lol If you ever want to take a trek out to Wharton just let us know. Cherokee probably won't go as she needs a few things but we use our other truck

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.