Dallas PA - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Dallas PA

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitLJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off Road

Unread 10-07-2009, 01:08 PM   #136
black02tj
2002 TJ Wrangler 

i could probably see if anybody down here wants to wheel...theres this one spot in mount cobb that we didn't go to for a while and couple guys were thinking about going up there if you want to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by never monday View Post
when life gives you lemons.....make a trail rig out of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastbeeatch View Post
Mine's the baddest because it keeps robbing me of money and time and I'm too afraid to do anything about it. My jeep makes me call it daddy, also after the pic in my avatar it told me "no more poser shots beeatch" I said yes daddy.
Unread 10-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #137
SaltyJeeper
2004 TJ Wrangler 

This a Sat or Sunday run?? Hoping for a Sun...

FYI.. after going thru some thick mud, or a small lake, its a good idea to spray the crud out of your brakes as soon as possible. Just replaced my rear caliper as it seized and destroyed pads (cracked), and disk (warped).... that I replaced in the spring... Stupid mud ... cant get the burning brake smell out of jeep... been almost two weeks

jeff
Hull #102
Unread 10-07-2009, 07:51 PM   #138
black02tj
2002 TJ Wrangler 

haha thats no good...i think we're heading this sunday to mount cobb for some wheeling..umm probably shoot for noon.i 'll get back to you on a meeting spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by never monday View Post
when life gives you lemons.....make a trail rig out of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastbeeatch View Post
Mine's the baddest because it keeps robbing me of money and time and I'm too afraid to do anything about it. My jeep makes me call it daddy, also after the pic in my avatar it told me "no more poser shots beeatch" I said yes daddy.
Unread 10-07-2009, 08:37 PM   #139
mudaholic
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by black02tj View Post
haha thats no good...i think we're heading this sunday to mount cobb for some wheeling..umm probably shoot for noon.i 'll get back to you on a meeting spot
The Mt. Cobb trails offer a lot for everyone..., there's a tunnel and also a vista that overlooks Elmhurst and Moscow, PA.
Unread 10-08-2009, 12:32 PM   #140
njkeagle
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudaholic View Post
The Mt. Cobb trails offer a lot for everyone..., there's a tunnel and also a vista that overlooks Elmhurst and Moscow, PA.
Where the entry points at Mt. Cobb. I would like to check it out sometime cause I don't know if I can make it this weekend since I migh go to Rausch Creek. What kind of trails are there?

Thanks
Unread 10-08-2009, 12:39 PM   #141
njkeagle
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by black02tj View Post
i could probably see if anybody down here wants to wheel...theres this one spot in mount cobb that we didn't go to for a while and couple guys were thinking about going up there if you want to go
Hey Hey..What's the body damage scale there?
Unread 10-08-2009, 11:29 PM   #142
PennClimber

Dang I can do sunday but not until about 2...Mike what time do you think you will stay out till sun?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.