central pa - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > central pa

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-13-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
95yj_bstick
1995 YJ Wrangler 

central pa

here's hoping we can share some info on places to wheel and parts stores in the cumberland, dauphin, basically capitol area.
i know of tower road in enola, goes up and over the ridge that separates cumberland and perry counties, lots of water holes, great views from the top or the ridge.
anyone been to RV4x4 in the town of mechanicsburg? i've been thinking of checking them out

Unread 10-13-2009, 04:05 PM   #2
oteps
1980 CJ5 

I have been there before and they didnt have time for me, kinda seemed stuck up. Maybe its different now. I have been to tower road a couple times, but I dont know of any other legal places to go.
Unread 10-14-2009, 08:05 PM   #3
95yj_bstick
1995 YJ Wrangler 

yeah, last time i was at tower, i followed a really narrow trail and ended up following the ridge all the way to lambs gap road on the border of cumberland and perry counties, only 3.5 miles away but it took a really long time. google earth says i came out on darlington trail
Unread 10-15-2009, 11:50 AM   #4
Srgslaughterav

2005 TJ Wrangler 

rv4x4 is a good place to get parts a little on the expensive side. They don't hold much in stock. I don't think I would trust them to work on my rig though. I think maybe they could get a lift done with no problem but some of the other technical things I would not trust them to do. just my thought.
4" short arm lift, Anti rock sway bars front and rear. hard rock Front and rear bumbers, Warn 9.5ti winch,Undercover fab engine and tc skid,genright extreme gas tank, AtoZ Fabrication rocker guards, metal cloak fenders all around,JKS bar pin elminators, Viair Extreme Duty OBA system, Cobra CB, 37'' iroks on trailready beadlocks , NP231 Novak shifter tera low 4:1 with 2 low kit and SYE , CV ds, rockjock 3 front and rear dana60's with front and rear ARB with 4:88's.PSC hydro assist
Unread 10-21-2009, 01:57 PM   #5
rebuiltyj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Ive gone to hoaks 4wheel drive in wrightsville for a lot of stuff. They are good people and know jeeps. Somethings are a little expensive but they know what they are doing. I trust them.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.