Bucks/Mont? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Bucks/Mont?

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 12-03-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
MotorJunkie
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Bucks/Mont?

I am currently in Levittown, recently bought my Jeep (well, a couple months ago). I would like to meet some of the locals. I have previously been part of the VW crowd. And I was just wondering if there are any local get togethers, clubs of forums. Thanks!

Unread 12-03-2009, 08:41 PM   #2
MotorJunkie
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Oh, I drive a stock Red 2dr XJ with some rust and an In and Out Burger sticker.
Unread 12-04-2009, 06:55 AM   #3
heezy101
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm near the Pennsbury middle schools. I have a few buddies who wheel locally and I've heard of some clubs in the area but I don't belong to any as of yet. Google will produce some clubs/groups I'm sure. Good luck and enjoy your jeep
'98 TJ, Rough Country Long Arms, Curry HD steering with Redneck Ram Hydro assist, RE 4.5" Springs, Bilstein 5100's, 15x8 Procomp 1079, 35x12.50 BFG KM2's, LOD Signature series rear bumper and tire carrier with lights, Super 35, 4.56's, Detroit TruTrack front, ARB rear, Viair Heavy Duty OBA
Unread 12-06-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
ExpeditionXJ

Check out the North Atlantic Chapter of North American XJ Association

Several XJ owners local.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.