Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Bloomsburg.Pa Jamboree

2K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  mlasms08 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Depends on what you're looking for. There is no wheeling. Its massive truck show.. as in 1000+ trucks on display. Everything from full blown show rigs to hardcore trail rigs. 50,000 spectators, Monster Truck racing and freestyle, Tough Trucks, mud racing, kids games, bikini contest, hundreds of vendors, food, etc.
I've been going for over ten years. East Coast 4WD Assoc has a booth that I volunteer at each year (we raffle off a Jeep every year). Always have a blast!

Talk soon,

#3 ·
Thanks.Probably gonna go if the weather is good,I'm only 2 hrs south

#6 ·
My god... thank you for reminding me of what I have to look forward to! I actually have lived in Bloomsburg and the surrounding area for a number of years now... and I just recently got my first Jeep and the 4WD addiction that comes with it! I completely forgot about the show though! How exciting!

#9 ·
#11 ·
Looks like we'll be going this year if the weather holds.

Thanks guys, hope to see some of you there.

#12 ·
I have been going to the Jambo in Bloomsburg for the past 11yrs, my brother has made it to 19 of them and this year is the 21st year of the show. We go and camp out and have a great time and it is a chance for us to see friends that we only see at the show.

#13 ·
This weekend if the weather holds.Admission is $18 if i remember right

#14 ·
I'll be there in the vendor area! I'm taking the Zone Chevy Truck and our jeep kits for display. Come out and chat with us at our tent! :wave:

#18 ·
We had a great time at the Jamboree! The weather was sunny & hot and the rain held off until late Sunday. We had the oppotunity to talk w/ lots of people! Did anyone from the board get some free stuff from us?

More pictures are posted at our website!

#20 ·
We had a great time at the Jamboree! The weather was sunny & hot and the rain held off until late Sunday. We had the oppotunity to talk w/ lots of people! Did anyone from the board get some free stuff from us?
FREE STUFFF??!?!?!?!? crap how did i miss out on free stuff? i suck at going to shows! haha:rofl:

#19 ·
Went to Bloomsburg U, and I can assure you that they were always ton of vehicles there every summer at this venue. Bloomsburg is a ghost town in the summer until that weekend and when school starts up again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.