ATTN: jeep forum people. there's a noob - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > ATTN: jeep forum people. there's a noob

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-18-2010, 12:51 PM   #1
FossZ
1993 XJ Cherokee 

ATTN: jeep forum people. there's a noob

Hey guys. im foss, im new to the jeep world. just got this 93 Cherokee off of a trade for another car, it needs alot of work, but i wouldnt have it any other way. i was a volkswagen guy. decided i needed a change and went for a jeep. always wanted one, never committed but now i have. im looking to meet some people that know more about these then i do and possibly meet some new friends in the process. i live in the northshore and love car meets (even tho i know now isn't the season). so cheers and hopefully see some of you guys around

oh picture content

Unread 02-18-2010, 01:32 PM   #2
THE3ISKING
2000 XJ Cherokee 

congrats on the Jeep. good luck with her.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.