Anyone from Warwick NY or Westtown NY?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Anyone from Warwick NY or Westtown NY??

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 01-04-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
TwistedDrum5
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Anyone from Warwick NY or Westtown NY??

If anyone is from there or that area and wants to do me a favor, let me know.

Basically I'm trying to get ahold of a guy who wants to scam me out $250. Maybe you know him, or maybe I can figure out his address and you could pay him a visit?

It's almost worth me spending that money on a plane ticket to go beat some punk kids face in.

CHRISTIAN JEEP member #173
TwistedDrum5 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2010, 02:37 PM   #2
06jeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

What happened??? Just wondering the reason you want to beat some punks up in Warwick? I live about 25 minutes from there, usually pass through once or twice a week to see my g/f who lives in Hewitt, NJ since she's about 20 minutes up 17A/Rt.94 just over the Jersey border from Warwick.
[COLOR="Silver"]Silver Jeep Club Member #100[/COLOR]
06jeep is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2010, 02:45 PM   #3
TwistedDrum5
2004 LJ Wrangler 

About 4 months ago I bought 250 worth of car parts for my DSM from the guy off of DSMTuners. He kept saying it was being shipped and finally told me it must of went to the wrong place (yea right). Then he got jipped $2000 on a motor purchase (year right) so had no money. Then said he'd let me know when he had the money...its been 4 months. I haven't forgotten. I'm trying to sneak and get his address and phone number from others. As soon as I know it, im going to contact him, then the police.

His name is Chris (Kramer) Bennett. And he used to work at Country Chevy
Warwick, New York US. He continues to buy things for his car too, weird I think that requires money...
Unread 01-04-2010, 02:48 PM   #4
06jeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hmmm, a guy I work with lives in Warwick and he knows a lot of people around those parts since he was born and raised in Warwick. I'll ask him and see if the name rings a bell.
Unread 01-04-2010, 03:40 PM   #5
TwistedDrum5
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Thanks I appreciate it
Unread 01-06-2010, 08:05 AM   #6
06jeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry bud, I asked my co-worker from Warwick and the only person he knows with a name of Chris Bennett is an older guy probably in his late 50's-60's but he did say he was shady. So he's not sure if its the same guy he didn't think he had anything to to with DSM cars or parts, so its most likely not him.
Unread 01-06-2010, 11:03 AM   #7
NJSPEEDER
1993 ZJ 

You have a PM sir
New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
www.NJFBOA.org
NJSPEEDER is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #8
TwistedDrum5
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the help guys! And it's a younger kid, saw his myspace once till he made it private.
Unread 01-24-2010, 06:46 AM   #9
exsonyguy
2010 JK Wrangler 

I am from Warwick. If you still need some help, PM me and I am happy to dig around for you locally to see what I can find.
exsonyguy is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.