Anyone from PA, want to get a trail ride together? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Anyone from PA, want to get a trail ride together?

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FrEaKy FrIdAy SaLe!!!!NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 04-26-2008, 01:44 PM   #1
XJNUTTIER
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Anyone from PA, want to get a trail ride together?

Hey guys, I live in lancaster area, and I know of some land up north in schuylkill county, actually close to rausch creek, anyways was trying to get some good guys together to go out for a trail ride? let me know what you think? the area is around minersville, and surrounding area?

XJNUTTIER is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2008, 01:54 PM   #2
trailblaze
2004 WJ 

try www.pgh-offroad.com

might find more pa people!
Unread 04-26-2008, 02:09 PM   #3
95_TSi_AWD
1991 XJ Cherokee 

pm me. im from outside lancaster near centerville and i have a buddy from lititz and some guys from mt joy we go with.
95_TSi_AWD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2008, 03:11 PM   #4
4.0H.O.XJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

PM me as well, I'm in A.B.E........(Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton) I know a few good joints round here, and I drive down Amish country often as well
4.0H.O.XJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2008, 03:22 PM   #5
XJ2000
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Just to give you guys the heads up, NAXJA is holding an event tomorrow (4/27) at Rausch Creek. It's a meet and greet, so from what I understand all XJ's are welcome, NAXJA member or not. Also, I heard that BMJA may be there tomorrow as well (4/27).

Just so you guys know that there will be other groups there if you any of you want to head out alone. I'm in North Jersey/Easton, and would meet up with you guys tomorrow, but unfortantely I can't make it.

Trail Rig: 2000 XJ w/ 4.5" RE SF, Locked XJ D44 Rear, Locked D30, and a bunch of other things

Pavement Pounder: 2001 XJ Daily Driver, 2" BB, 245/70R16 AT's on Moabs
XJ2000 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2008, 04:31 PM   #6
BeachinXJ
Resident McGeek

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Not exactly XJ Tech, but www.sira4x4.net is a group that formed here on JF and we head up there all the time. If it's the land near RC, but not RC, it is not legal. Watch what you say on here.
Join the XJ Owners Club | Download the iMarn® iPhone App!
SIRA 4x4 Offroad Association
Rule #1 - No talking about the weather!
Homepage | Jeepspace Group|Twitter!|Facebook
BeachinXJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2008, 06:33 PM   #7
captain_ruggy
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Poker run

There's a poker run in Shamokin on the 3rd. It will benefit a local fire company. 10 bucks a hand. I went on 2 of these last year and had a blast.
Aux. fan switch, homemade BPE's
moved intake, OEM towhooks
Rear disc brakes, JKS disco's
captain_ruggy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2008, 07:02 PM   #8
BCMPXJ
1995 XJ Cherokee 

im from wilkes -barre scranton area have a few of us that wheel together here hit me up
Unread 04-28-2008, 12:32 PM   #9
XJNUTTIER
1998 XJ Cherokee 

hey guys sory for the delay and i wish i would have known about the RC event, LOL i grew up in branchdale about 2 mountains over from raush creek, and LOL i used to ride there all the time before it is what it is today, but there are several spots around the area that are legal to ride as long as you dont mess it up...but that poker run sounds really cool too, so if any of you guys have more info please do tell, I was thinking of the sunday the 18th that will give me a couple weeks to scout out a good trip and also my best friend just has there baby so he needs a few weeks? tell me what you all think we can meet on 501 north around brickerville and go north and if anyone else wants to meet up we can make another central location up north around there to make it work for every one, and as far as XJ cj tj whatever youhave is cool and they dont have to be jeeps LOL we are not jeep snobs, if you want to wheel that is good enough for us, and i have to say i love toyota carnage though, LOL tell me what you all think.. this may work....
Unread 04-28-2008, 01:09 PM   #10
pigphish
2005 TJ Wrangler 

any plans?
pigphish is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2008, 05:44 PM   #11
XJNUTTIER
1998 XJ Cherokee 

? ANY plans? not sure what you mean pigphish...
Unread 04-28-2008, 05:57 PM   #12
XJNUTTIER
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Ok spoke with my 2 buds they sound like they are in, any way i look at it, i will trek up, I am going to set the date for 5/18, and I guess we will have to settle on places to meet depending on geography... I will start this weekend to look for the bets set of trails and I will keep it as legal as possible, LOL .....
Unread 05-01-2008, 10:09 PM   #13
BeachinXJ
Resident McGeek

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJNUTTIER View Post
Ok spoke with my 2 buds they sound like they are in, any way i look at it, i will trek up, I am going to set the date for 5/18, and I guess we will have to settle on places to meet depending on geography... I will start this weekend to look for the bets set of trails and I will keep it as legal as possible, LOL .....
If it's not 100% please do not discuss it on any forum. The last thing we need in the North East is targets for trespassing and illegal wheeling. A lot of groups put in a lot of time and effort to keep legal places open and it only takes one idiot talking about illegal wheeling to mess up years of work.

It also results in a ban from this website.
Unread 05-02-2008, 02:02 PM   #14
XJNUTTIER
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachinXJ View Post
If it's not 100% please do not discuss it on any forum. The last thing we need in the North East is targets for trespassing and illegal wheeling. A lot of groups put in a lot of time and effort to keep legal places open and it only takes one idiot talking about illegal wheeling to mess up years of work.

It also results in a ban from this website.
EXCUSE ME, but did you see the LOL, that means laugh out loud, i was joking, I grew up there, and I have property up there as well as know most of the landowners, and really most have no issues with ppl having fun they have problems with ppl destroying theeir equiment and stealing from them, I go wheelin in places that are cool, but no worries you can go to raush creek and spend your hard earned money thats cool.. i will be having fun too, one mountain over for free....
Unread 05-03-2008, 12:46 PM   #15
BeachinXJ
Resident McGeek

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJNUTTIER View Post
EXCUSE ME, but did you see the LOL, that means laugh out loud, i was joking, I grew up there, and I have property up there as well as know most of the landowners, and really most have no issues with ppl having fun they have problems with ppl destroying theeir equiment and stealing from them, I go wheelin in places that are cool, but no worries you can go to raush creek and spend your hard earned money thats cool.. i will be having fun too, one mountain over for free....
Thats fine, just please don't discuss it on an internet forum. Being involved in keeping legal land open I try to advocate keeping that stuff in private. If you don't have specific (Usually written) permission from each of those land owners, it doesn't belong being discussed in an open forum. It's that simple.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.