Anyone is Harford Country with Garage help? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Anyone is Harford Country with Garage help?

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Alloy USA and Posi-Lok Cable Axle Disconnect Kits Dana 30 Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8

Unread 01-24-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
1997_Sport

Anyone is Harford Country with Garage help?

Hey everyone.

As some of you may know, I have an SYE that I NEED to get installed SOON! I haven't driven the jeep in over a month and an getting pissed off.

I would do it at my house, but I don't have the correct tools and space in my garage to do it, and it sucks working on your back in the cold. I also dont feel confedent doing it on my own, since if I **** it up, I will have a lot bigger problems on my hand.

So anyone out there that can help me soon with a nice garage and tools, if so let me know ASAP. I miss the jeep.

No jeep but I do have a 04.5 Cummins with a 4in exhaust, edge j/a, and I guess thats it....for now

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.