Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Anyone else in Maine?

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  billymac4511 
#1 ·
Just moved here a few weeks ago and just bought a 95 XJ today. Anyone in the Portland area? Lookin for some Jeep friends!

#2 ·
maine jeeper

i'm also in portland, check out the allwheels off road park in lewiston for some good trails. maine has a good 4x4 club as well, called maine 4x4 club, check it out on line. welcome to maine and i'm sure we'll meet on the road.. white tj, white hard top :wave:

#3 ·
Interesting. I often see a super-clean Green TJ down here in South Jersey with Maine tags & "Maine4x4.org" (or something like that) on the hood.

#8 ·
does your club go all wheels offroad in lewiston at all. Id like to meet up

#10 ·
I haven't been to AllWheels myself but a few of our members have gone for visits. Many of us are anxious to go, but have a hard time finding days off from work that we all can make it down together.

I work 3rd shift myself, so going down on a sunday is tricky since I need to be in to work at 11pm that night for the start of my work week.

We ARE looking into make a group run down there sometime in the future though.

Meanwhile, we are hosting one last big shabang this November, check it out HERE on jeepforum.com or visit our site @ pv4wd.com! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.