anyone from around white marsh MD?? Lookin for cool to people to go wheelin with - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > anyone from around white marsh MD?? Lookin for cool to people to go wheelin with

New Product Release: Flowmaster CA Legal Direct-Fit CatalyPartsHubDirect: Hella LED Lighting, HID Xenon, Headlamps, Hella Rallye 1000 Series 12-Volt/55-Watt Black Magic Halog

Unread 10-18-2009, 04:58 PM   #91
epeck87
2000 TJ Wrangler 

good times at trails rd

Unread 10-25-2009, 11:53 PM   #92
mgaither0
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rppngears View Post
Gotta couple buddies with trucks and jeeps and all that good stuff. Just lookin around for some more cool people to go wheelin and chill with.
I'm not from white marsh but the catonsville ellicott city area but I'd be down for it when ever you guys are going wheeling. Just pm me or leave the info here.
mgaither0 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2009, 06:09 AM   #93
Dragbeoch
1997 TJ Wrangler 

A few of us are planning to go this Sunday if your interested.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f160/...ml#post8170562
Dragbeoch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2009, 05:41 PM   #94
Mttrek360
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgaither0 View Post
I'm not from white marsh but the catonsville ellicott city area but I'd be down for it when ever you guys are going wheeling. Just pm me or leave the info here.
I'm in Ellicott City/Catonsville area and I too would love to wheel this weekend. Lets meet up, I just got new tires and want to check them out.
Unread 10-26-2009, 07:22 PM   #95
mrfreeze
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mttrek360 View Post
I'm in Ellicott City/Catonsville area and I too would love to wheel this weekend. Lets meet up, I just got new tires and want to check them out.
Head over to the white marsh thread and post there..
mrfreeze is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2009, 09:08 PM   #96
mgaither0
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
hey i live rite inside the baltimore co line from ellicott city. Old ellicott city is 5 mins from me. If you ever want to wheel let me know
Unread 10-26-2009, 10:17 PM   #97
mgaither0
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm just not trying to go to trails road this weekend cuz I have to work I'm looking for something more local
Unread 10-27-2009, 06:09 AM   #98
epeck87
2000 TJ Wrangler 

any good spots around ellicot city? i go to school at catonsville comm college and we get long breaks sometimes. it would be sweet to go do a little wheelin on break from class once in a while. i can give up one of my spots and show u a wheelin spot in white marsh if u wanna trade wheelin spot info? and i wont go tell the rest of the world either lol
Unread 10-27-2009, 10:28 AM   #99
Toms87
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by epeck87 View Post
any good spots around ellicot city? i go to school at catonsville comm college and we get long breaks sometimes. it would be sweet to go do a little wheelin on break from class once in a while. i can give up one of my spots and show u a wheelin spot in white marsh if u wanna trade wheelin spot info? and i wont go tell the rest of the world either lol
People aren't hoarding wheeling spots, there just isn't much of anything around here that is legal.
Toms87 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2009, 02:28 PM   #100
Mttrek360
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I don't know of anything legal in Ellicott City. I had to go all the way out to Green Ridge two weekends ago. I don't want to risk getting caught nor do I want to mess with anyone's land without their permission.
Unread 10-27-2009, 02:29 PM   #101
Mttrek360
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
hey i live rite inside the baltimore co line from ellicott city. Old ellicott city is 5 mins from me. If you ever want to wheel let me know
My buddy is down for going out somewhere this weekend. Have you ever been all the way out to Green Ridge?
Unread 10-27-2009, 11:05 PM   #102
mgaither0
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
My buddy is down for going out somewhere this weekend. Have you ever been all the way out to Green Ridge?
i havnt and i do really want to go because it looks like fun. Just I work this weekend which sux
Unread 10-28-2009, 06:22 PM   #103
Mttrek360
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
i havnt and i do really want to go because it looks like fun. Just I work this weekend which sux
The only bad thing about Green Ridge is that is 2 hours away. Its a really easy 18 mile loop. I took my Jeep with close to stock tires out there, no problems. If we run into any trouble my buddys rig can get us out. Whenever you want to go just let me know. I work Saturdays and have off Sundays and Mondays. You don't need anything but gas.
Unread 10-28-2009, 07:32 PM   #104
mrfreeze
1996 XJ Cherokee 

So whos all going on sunday? Was there ever a offical meeting spot and time established?
mrfreeze is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2009, 04:25 AM   #105
epeck87
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i am definately going. not sure about the meeting spot or time. i think dragbeotch said something about a restaurant at noon. can we get an address for this restaurant so i can mapquest it or punch it into my gps

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.