Any one interested in joining a benefit ride - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Any one interested in joining a benefit ride

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 10-05-2006, 03:59 PM   #1
Froudian

Any one interested in joining a benefit ride

I called the guy at Rausch Creek and he said it would be fine for us to camp at the park but there's a benefit run that same weekend.

KGB is having their annual Krawlin for Kids run. They're having a bon fire and raffles and a DJ (I'm checking on the food and beer situation). Would anyone be interested?

Here's a link:

http://www.kgb4wheelers.com/home.html

Unread 10-05-2006, 04:09 PM   #2
XTC Jpr13
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i didnt see on that site, but what does it cost?
XTC Jpr13 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2006, 04:19 PM   #3
Froudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTC Jpr13
i didnt see on that site, but what does it cost?
I emailed the guy, I'm just waiting to hear back.
Unread 10-05-2006, 06:50 PM   #4
SpoolinU

Seeing as how those events can get pretty big, (read 10+ rigs per group) I would almost rather not join up with them. It's a good cause and I don't want to rule it out, but more info is definitely needed. (are they going to have "tour guided" groups?)
SpoolinU is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2006, 07:40 PM   #5
neZZr
Lifted/Locked/Rolled/Sunk

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolinU
Seeing as how those events can get pretty big, (read 10+ rigs per group) I would almost rather not join up with them. It's a good cause and I don't want to rule it out, but more info is definitely needed. (are they going to have "tour guided" groups?)
iAgree. I like the 3-5 rig groups we've had recently.

I'll be Savvy someday!
neZZr is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2006, 08:10 PM   #6
Froudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neZZr
iAgree. I like the 3-5 rig groups we've had recently.
We wouldn't have to necessarily wheel with them but maybe we could party with them later. I'm not sure if they're having food but I emailed someone to check. Would anyone be up for that?
Unread 10-05-2006, 08:15 PM   #7
thejafe
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froudian
We wouldn't have to necessarily wheel with them but maybe we could party with them later. I'm not sure if they're having food but I emailed someone to check. Would anyone be up for that?
Definitely need more info. for the reasons posted above, all good points. We do NOT want to get stuck with large groups.
thejafe is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2006, 09:05 PM   #8
Froudian

Here's the response from KGB.

" The benefit is open to anyone. All you have to do is tell Lynn when you are registering at the park that you are there for the benefit. The park fees are the same. we will have all kinds of stuff that we will be selling raffle tickets for and some small give aways , Benefit T-shirts will be for sale and there will also be a D-J there playing all kinds of music. It would be great to she you all there, tell everyone about it. Hope to see you there. "

I replied to this email to see if there will be any food and if there's a sign up fee. Once I hear back I will let you know.
Unread 10-06-2006, 04:54 PM   #9
Froudian

Ok so heres the final email:

No there is no cook out and no sign up fees but we encourage people to spend a little on the raffles to help out with the benefit.

I think we should keep our original plans. Sound good?
Unread 10-06-2006, 06:17 PM   #10
SpoolinU

Sure...seems like its kind of open to everyone...so what the hell...I'll spend some bucks for some good raffles and then keep my wheeling plans with JF
SpoolinU is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.