All Wheels Offroad, ME 10/9-10/10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > All Wheels Offroad, ME 10/9-10/10

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 09-23-2009, 07:17 PM   #1
Ronron2112

All Wheels Offroad, ME 10/9-10/10

Hey everyone, I'm goin up to lewiston to check out that park. I will be up there thursday night (10/8) and wheeling all day friday and 75% of the day on sat. ANyone interested?

-Ron

EDIT: I will be camping up there as well on thurs and fri nights

PROJECT RIG: 1996 XJ 2 Door. 4.0/AX15/np231/8.25/d30. 6-7" Mix and Match RE/TNT Long Arm Lift, ACOS Spacers. JCR Bumpers, Steering, Sliders. ZJ Rear Discs and 4.11's. Aussies Front and Rear. IN PROGRESS...
DAILY DRIVER: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab. HEMI
SOLD:2001 Dakota 4.7, 2005 SRT4, 2000 XJ, 2004 Blazer ZR2

Last edited by Ronron2112; 09-23-2009 at 07:19 PM.. Reason: more info
Ronron2112 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2009, 05:12 PM   #2
rubiwannabe
2003 TJ Wrangler 

All Day?...youll be able to do all the trails in about three hrs....TWICE maybe THREE times.....have fun..
rubiwannabe is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2009, 09:05 AM   #3
1996BlackXJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubiwannabe View Post
All Day?...youll be able to do all the trails in about three hrs....TWICE maybe THREE times.....have fun..
There are more than 3 hours of trails.

Too bad you won't be there Sunday! The Maine4x4 club is having their October ride!

Myself along with a few others are camping Saturday night. I will show up around supper time if you are still around. I'm grilling steak!
4.5" lift of assorted brands, 33x10.5 KM2s on D-Windows, JCR rear bumper, Nates Slimline w/Champion 8k winch, custom half doors, roof rack, and tire carrier, Maine Woods dents and pin striping, and various other cool things.
www.maine4x4.org Maine Jeep Club Member #1 Firefighter Jeep Club Member Black Jeep Society Member #163Survivalist Jeep Club Member #14
1996BlackXJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2009, 05:50 AM   #4
rob5059MOD

2007 JK Wrangler 

How is this park? I have wanted to check it out, but have not made the time.

SOLD 06 Wrangler Unlimited Khaki, Congo Cage, D30 w/Aussie & D44 w/ Limited slip and 3.73 gears, 231HD transfer case with 2LOW and JB Conversions SYE with a Tom Woods DS. LIFT: Full Traction 4" Ultimate lift and JKS BL, Brown Dog MML. SKIDS: Jeep Medic TT and Oil Pan, Warn Gas Tank, and Rusty's Steering Box & Radiator. STEERING: ZJ steering, and PCS Steering Box. Running on 35" BF Goodrich Mud Terrains. And to ruin the look, I added Warn 6" flares to keep it legal.
rob5059MOD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-10-2009, 12:14 AM   #5
kylelikewhoa
2006 LJ Wrangler 

My girlfriends father has a house in Maine, and we pass by Lewiston to get there. We're heading to the house in a couple weeks and this will be our first trip up there with the Jeep, and we are definetly stopping by All Wheels Offroad on the way. I can't wait! I wish we were going sooner so we could go on the ride with everyone.

10' JK Islander
kylelikewhoa is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.