Alexandria Va Area or Near DC, Baltimore - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Alexandria Va Area or Near DC, Baltimore

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 12-12-2009, 04:00 PM   #1
ntaousakis
1999 WJ 

Alexandria Va Area or Near DC, Baltimore

I live in Alexandria Va, work in Southern MD (La Plata) and often go to Glen Burnie. Anyone on here from around these areas? Trying to meet some new Jeepers

Unread 12-13-2009, 03:54 AM   #2
Veeb0rg
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Glen Burnie checkin in.
Unread 12-13-2009, 04:16 PM   #3
DiabloYJ
2004 WJ 

I'm right across the bridge from you in Upper Marlboro, MD. I've got a couple of Jeep friends who live down around the La Plata/Waldorf area. If you aren't already a member check out NovaJeepers.com. That is an excellent forum with a lot of great members, they are always doing trail rides to different parks and ORV areas.

On the Maryland side check out, MarylandJeepclub.

You definitely have quite a few fellow Jeepers around you though.

GD Thread HIJACKERS Member #1

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

-Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006Sport View Post
Sometimes I wish I had leaf springs.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.