Active Clubs in Connecticut - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Active Clubs in Connecticut

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-05-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
soupy1957
2008 JK Wrangler 

Active Clubs in Connecticut

I've seen a few here and there, but I'm wondering if there are any "active" clubs in CT (preferably in the middle of the state, ty)?

Suggestions? Recommendations?

Unread 09-05-2009, 02:26 PM   #2
BNL TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

EC4WDA -- East Coast 4 Wheel Drive Association

Members are typically spread out all over CT
Also...

http://www.nea4wd.org/clubs/index.cf...uv&topic_id=40

Are you going to this...
http://www.jeeprally.org/
Unread 09-06-2009, 04:14 AM   #3
soupy1957
2008 JK Wrangler 

BNL TJ: Thanks for the list........I've actually had some exposure to SOME of the clubs on that list. There's a club here near me in Middletown, CT that I've sent a letter of inquiry to.....we'll see.

I went to a "Great American Jeep Rally" last year, but hadn't seen THIS one advertised yet. I might go, yes, now that you've told me about it.
Unread 09-08-2009, 07:54 AM   #4
jeepestate
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Ill be going the the Great American Jeep Rally and plan on joining a club there myself. Im interested to actually talk to some of the club members to get a better idea of which one would best suit my needs. As far as I can tell joining is a must in this part of the NE if you really want to see new terrain. See you there!

CT JEEP MEMBER #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupitaboy View Post
You may very well be overqualified to change out your O2 sensor.
Unread 09-09-2009, 02:36 PM   #5
kirksjeep
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I am part of JT4x4 in SE CT, but we are spreading out. We are pretty active, monthly meetings, 10-12 organized trail rides a year plus several other smaller rides a year, and about 8-10 cruises. We as a group are going to the GAJR, and we might have our banner, if not just keep an eye out for rigs with our club logo. If you get a chance, check out our website
JT 4X4
We are about 50% military and 50% civilian, family friendly and a wide range of ages. We have about 20 full members are are growing.

We have a ride on Saturday, if you meet the rig requirements and can make it shoot me a PM and we can set up a meeting spot. Also if you have any questions about our club just let me know. I have been part of the club for almost a year (2008 GAJR was my first time meeting them) and I have been on 10 trails since then.

Kirk
1992 YJ Sahara- 4.5" RE XD, 1" BL, 1" MML, 35" BFG MT, 8.8 w/Aussie, D30 w/Ten Factory shafts/ Aussie, 4:10 gears, Soild Diff Covers, SYE, CV Drive shaft, OBA, Flowmaster Super 44,, Custom head pipe, Super Chip, Boared out TB, Rock It Intake , Goferit Tie Rod Flip, 99+ intake manifold/Steering pump, custom front/rear bumpers,Hand Throttle, Hurst Shifter, Smitty Built sliders , 6" TJ flairs, Kilby belly up skid, Quadratech 9K winch, ZJ PS cooler. 01 XJ Sport-2" lift, 31x10.50 MT/ 02 Liberty 2" Lift
Unread 09-16-2009, 03:32 PM   #6
Liza
1996 XJ Cherokee 

JonFund is based out of CT, they will have a booth (and are running the RTI ramps) at the Jeep Rally. www.jonfund.com

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.