Active Clubs in Connecticut - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Active Clubs in Connecticut

** FALL SALE on all Jeep Optic Armor Windshields **Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 09-05-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
soupy1957
2008 JK Wrangler 

Active Clubs in Connecticut

I've seen a few here and there, but I'm wondering if there are any "active" clubs in CT (preferably in the middle of the state, ty)?

Suggestions? Recommendations?

Unread 09-05-2009, 02:26 PM   #2
BNL TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

EC4WDA -- East Coast 4 Wheel Drive Association

Members are typically spread out all over CT
Also...

http://www.nea4wd.org/clubs/index.cf...uv&topic_id=40

Are you going to this...
http://www.jeeprally.org/
BNL TJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2009, 04:14 AM   #3
soupy1957
2008 JK Wrangler 

BNL TJ: Thanks for the list........I've actually had some exposure to SOME of the clubs on that list. There's a club here near me in Middletown, CT that I've sent a letter of inquiry to.....we'll see.

I went to a "Great American Jeep Rally" last year, but hadn't seen THIS one advertised yet. I might go, yes, now that you've told me about it.
Unread 09-08-2009, 07:54 AM   #4
jeepestate
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Ill be going the the Great American Jeep Rally and plan on joining a club there myself. Im interested to actually talk to some of the club members to get a better idea of which one would best suit my needs. As far as I can tell joining is a must in this part of the NE if you really want to see new terrain. See you there!

CT JEEP MEMBER #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupitaboy View Post
You may very well be overqualified to change out your O2 sensor.
jeepestate is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2009, 02:36 PM   #5
kirksjeep
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I am part of JT4x4 in SE CT, but we are spreading out. We are pretty active, monthly meetings, 10-12 organized trail rides a year plus several other smaller rides a year, and about 8-10 cruises. We as a group are going to the GAJR, and we might have our banner, if not just keep an eye out for rigs with our club logo. If you get a chance, check out our website
JT 4X4
We are about 50% military and 50% civilian, family friendly and a wide range of ages. We have about 20 full members are are growing.

We have a ride on Saturday, if you meet the rig requirements and can make it shoot me a PM and we can set up a meeting spot. Also if you have any questions about our club just let me know. I have been part of the club for almost a year (2008 GAJR was my first time meeting them) and I have been on 10 trails since then.

Kirk
1992 YJ Sahara- 4.5" RE XD, 1" BL, 1" MML, 35" BFG MT, 8.8 w/Aussie, D30 w/Ten Factory shafts/ Aussie, 4:10 gears, Soild Diff Covers, SYE, CV Drive shaft, OBA, Flowmaster Super 44,, Custom head pipe, Super Chip, Boared out TB, Rock It Intake , Goferit Tie Rod Flip, 99+ intake manifold/Steering pump, custom front/rear bumpers,Hand Throttle, Hurst Shifter, Smitty Built sliders , 6" TJ flairs, Kilby belly up skid, Quadratech 9K winch, ZJ PS cooler. 01 XJ Sport-2" lift, 31x10.50 MT/ 02 Liberty 2" Lift
kirksjeep is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2009, 03:32 PM   #6
Liza
1996 XJ Cherokee 

JonFund is based out of CT, they will have a booth (and are running the RTI ramps) at the Jeep Rally. www.jonfund.com
Liza is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.