4x4groupbuy has a Kilby rack for $150!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > 4x4groupbuy has a Kilby rack for $150!!!

Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 09-25-2006, 03:41 PM   #1
thejafe
2004 TJ Wrangler 

4x4groupbuy has a Kilby rack for $150!!!

I was talking to the owner of 4x4groupbuy @ the Jeep rally yesterday and I spotted a Kilby rack he had for sale. PRICE TAG $150!!! Reg. price at 4x4gb is $332! If I had the cash I would have bought it on the spot! He said it was a return and he's been trying to unload it. MINT. He told me to contact him during the week if I was interested. Doesn't look like I'll be able to pick it up with the laundry list of parts that I need to get over the next 2 weeks SO if anybody wants it I'll get in touch with him and arrange something . I believe this rack will only fit TJ's:

checkout this writeup:

http://www.4x4wire.com/jeep/reviews/kilbyrack/

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.