2/14 Explorer rescue - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > 2/14 Explorer rescue

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 02-14-2008, 06:10 PM   #1
xvxbigpappaxvx
2000 XJ Cherokee 

2/14 Explorer rescue

Ok....

Heres the story.

Im driving home from my gradmas had to drop something off. I got a call from my friend Brett, "HEy where are you?" "I am in Selden, Why?" "Me and Dylan got his truck stuck." WHERE?" "XXXXXXXXX" (not sure where they just gave me directions and i went to help em out)

I went home grabbed my off roading kit (chains tools etc.) and ran to the school to pick up my friend who was gunna help me out with my truck (finish a project on it). So I pick up my friend and we drive out there.

I get there...Theres Dylans stock 2004 white ford explorer xlt stuck in about 3 feet of water.

I grabbed my chain and put it on his trailer hitch...no luck...tried the front...no luck.

Ben (the kid i picked up) has a brain fart..So now were off again back to Miller place to get a come along and more rope...

We went back and we got him out on the first try....then we did a good 15-20 minutes of off roading (scouting the area)

Dylan pulls up next to me and we get out His car is leaking anti freeze...a hose is broken..

we drive back about 2 miles and his truck over heats...Two very nice men stopped and helped us out. YEt we needed parts..

AID didnt have the hose "they dont stock it" so we got hose repair and some electrical tape.

we went back and repaired the hose...the two guys brought us about a gallon of water for the truck....we got it in and the truck made it home safely.

I am now quoting Dylan "Looks like I gotta buy a Jeep now."

HELL YEAH

MY XJ SAVES THE DAY!!!!!

Unread 02-17-2008, 05:45 AM   #2
onlyn8v

Im in Selden
1998 VW Jetta TDI
1999 VW Jetta TDI 4 SALE!!
Unread 02-17-2008, 06:08 AM   #3
conifers4
2007 JK Wrangler 

[QUOTE=onlyn8v;4826653]

Im in Selden [/QUOTE
Me Too

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.