Who's Comin? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Who's Comin?

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

View Poll Results: Will you be going to our meet n greet n eat at wellsville?
Yep 10 66.67%
No, I'm staying home to read Jeep magazines 1 6.67%
Meet n Greet with no wheelin would have been better 1 6.67%
Wish I could, but that's laundry day. (Jeep's Broken) 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 05-07-2009, 10:32 AM   #31
IMRobocon
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWilcox View Post
You are very welcome, I assure you will have a great time. I have wheeled there for the past 16 years now and still manage to find a trail that I've never been on. There are trails for any skill level, modified or stock jeep. You WILL have a good time!

Mike

Mike,

Thanks for helping this group out. Bob Crow and I spoke about this last night. We were both relieved to see you step up. We know you will take good care of these kids.

My offer to allow this group into JS free of charge on the 16th for a private event stands good.

-Kelly

Unread 05-07-2009, 10:35 AM   #32
IMRobocon
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
You are very welcome, I assure you will have a great time. I have wheeled there for the past 16 years now and still manage to find a trail that I've never been on. There are trails for any skill level, modified or stock jeep. You WILL have a good time!

Mike

Mike,

Thanks for helping this group out. Bob Crow and I spoke about this last night. We were both relieved to see you step up. We know you will take good care of these kids.

My offer to allow this group into JS free of charge on the 16th for a private event stands good.

-Kelly
Unread 05-07-2009, 10:35 AM   #33
IMRobocon
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

Mike

Mike,

-Kelly
Unread 05-07-2009, 10:36 AM   #34
IMRobocon
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

Mike

Mike,

-Kelly
Unread 05-07-2009, 10:37 AM   #35
IMRobocon
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

Mike

Mike,

-Kelly
Unread 05-07-2009, 10:38 AM   #36
IMRobocon
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

Mike

Mike,

-Kelly
Unread 05-07-2009, 10:40 AM   #37
IMRobocon
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

Mike

Mike,

-Kelly
Unread 05-07-2009, 10:40 AM   #38
IMRobocon
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

Mike

Mike,

-Kelly
Unread 05-07-2009, 12:21 PM   #39
Apex
Recon death squad

2002 TJ Wrangler 

There ya go Kelly, this is more of the guy I here about. An all around decent guy.

So you planning on coming out with us if someone has an empty seat?

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2009, 12:53 PM   #40
MWilcox
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Everyone will be fine. As long as you all come prepared with front and rear tow points, CB and a full size spare, I will get you in and out without any issues. This is not my first rodeo with stockers or rookies, I am always glad to show a new group of wheelers the right way to do things on the trail.

Thanks for the kudos Kelly. That is very nice of you to offer JS to these guy's, however, there is no harm in them wanting to explore other areas. There are a lot of new trails opening up within a couple on hours of here, it would be a shame for people to not take full advantage of visiting all of them while they can, I know I will.

-Mike
MWilcox is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2009, 01:51 PM   #41
SHAKEnBLAKE
1998 TJ Wrangler 

^^ I'd say we should hit Wellsville while it's still open. We'll get our butts to jeepskool eventually.

PS: Holy Multi-post batman!
Unread 05-07-2009, 02:54 PM   #42
muddy8jeep8
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Im going to fireball truck night on friday. I was going to go to the Lima 4-wheel jamboree but id rather go wheeling plus never been to wellsville so ill be there with mike (MBRUBICON) and mabey some other rigs..And every one should go check out jeepskool. I went for april and the one in may and cant wait for the upcoming months its a great time...lots of variety...?
Unread 05-07-2009, 06:28 PM   #43
brownrc
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Mike knows the area well we both have been going there for years. Mike can take the hard core out if there is a lot of us. I'm the old guy and I can take the more stock out. I've just spent to much money on my XJ the last few weeks and can't afford anything else right now to go wrong. I have a hand held CB for some one to use if any one doesn't have one.

http://imageevent.com/brownrc/familyjeeping
http://www.dav.org/
brownrc is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2009, 06:58 PM   #44
JFranko
1992 YJ Wrangler 

If it's ok with everyone, I'll bring my Grizzly 660, and My dad might come with his rhino 700 if he's not working.
RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #494
JFranko is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2009, 08:39 PM   #45
ET48
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarambo101 View Post
If it's ok with everyone, I'll bring my Grizzly 660, and My dad might come with his rhino 700 if he's not working.
Sweet! 10 char
ET48 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.