West Branch Michigan Feb 13-15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > West Branch Michigan Feb 13-15

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 02-05-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
yj_hank
1995 YJ Wrangler 

West Branch Michigan Feb 13-15

We have a few jeeps heading up to West Branch for a weekend of wheeling. We will hopefully head out friday night for a couple hours and then wheel most of the day saturday. If anyone would like to come along feel free to send me an e-mail or pm me here. We are staying at the quality inn in west branch and the super 8 has nice rooms also. Should be a great time.

Henry
744mula@tc3net.com

Unread 02-10-2009, 11:15 AM   #2
c0ncEpT
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Where abouts in West Branch do you guys plan on wheelin?
Unread 02-12-2009, 07:01 AM   #3
yj_hank
1995 YJ Wrangler 

We are going to run many of the same runs as sno-blind. Some nice hills and tight trails. Should be a lot of fun. We are heading out on saturday at about 10:00 am. You can call me if you want to go. 517-403-1173. We only have 3 jeeps heading out right now so we have lots of room.

Henry

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.