Tellico 4/05/2008 (TN and NC) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Tellico 4/05/2008 (TN and NC)

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 01-04-2008, 02:04 PM   #1
kd4yor
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Tellico 4/05/2008 (TN and NC)

I'd like to see everyone with an ORV that is street legal or on a trailer in Murphy and Tellico this weekend. It's the first Saturday after the trails reopen from winter.

Let's put a face and a visual on who and what we are.

Toyota, Jeep, truggy, buggy....doesn't mater as long as it is there.

We need to show Murphy who we are, what were about and how much money we spend. I'm putting together ground work for a parade of rigs in town. Then spend an hour or two in town and go trail ride. A pot-luck supper at Crawfords that evening. trail ride on Sunday or go home. Just be there to support our community.

Please repost this to your local boards

and follow updates here
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=640706

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.