tag - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > tag

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 06-05-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
08rubi
2009 JK Wrangler 

tag

Hi well summer is here and i will be going to our lake cottage up in MI up by port huron. While im up there i would like to wheel the jeep and atvs. Is there anything i need to have to ride and where are some places to wheel that are close. Because my friend was saying i needed a dnr sticker for my atv but do i need anything for the jeep.

Last edited by 08rubi; 06-05-2009 at 08:13 PM..
08rubi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-06-2009, 08:26 AM   #2
jaminb
1999 TJ Wrangler 

you need a dnr sticker for the jeep as well.
jaminb is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-06-2009, 09:35 AM   #3
08rubi
2009 JK Wrangler 

ok thanks do you know of any places to ride near Lexington
Unread 06-06-2009, 11:54 AM   #4
jaminb
1999 TJ Wrangler 

when you get up there stop in at a state park campground or something along those lines and see if you can find an ORV (off road vehicle) map, they will have tons of little two tracks and such all around that area. but off the top of the head i do not know
jaminb is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-06-2009, 02:17 PM   #5
08rubi
2009 JK Wrangler 

ok thanks for the advice
Unread 06-06-2009, 02:19 PM   #6
WranglerZac
1994 YJ Wrangler 

by port huron, i cant think of anything close as i drive by there on the way to my cottage...but i could be wrong

and yes as stated above you need a dnr/orv sticker for any motorized (dirtbike, atv, jeep/truck/suv) your taking on the trails.
Black Jeep Society #589

Michigan Jeepers #84

V5 Group #1

1994-YJ
2002-WJ
WranglerZac is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.