ST Heles July 11 (Michigan) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > ST Heles July 11 (Michigan)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 07-05-2009, 08:12 PM   #1
Roadymi
1982 CJ7 

ST Heles July 11 (Michigan)

Me and a buddy heading to St Helens area Saturday (July 11) if anyone looking to do some playing in the gravel pit and trails. Our rigs are pretty mild This is our first time out with 2 new rigs (to us).

Last edited by Roadymi; 07-05-2009 at 08:13 PM.. Reason: add location description
Unread 07-07-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
jsrussell
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I may be up for that. I just picked up a Jeep myself and looking for some trails. I am in the Detroit area.

I will drop you a line for particulars later in the week.
Unread 07-07-2009, 03:29 PM   #3
detroitmurph
1997 TJ Wrangler 

It blows up there... it is all rutted up from ATVs... head west and ride the trails off Millitary road.
Unread 07-07-2009, 06:28 PM   #4
ronprice

Come over to Rocks and Valleys Off Road Park in Harrison and wheel with us.
Unread 07-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #5
Roadymi
1982 CJ7 

Rocks and Valleys will be a future trip. I have small tires, no lift, and open diffs, I won't be doing much hard core wheeling until I get those issues resolved this winter. We're just going to ride some trails and seasonal roads to see how everything runs. Thanks for the invite though.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.