Regearing in the greater Tuscarawas County area? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Regearing in the greater Tuscarawas County area?

Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-23-2010, 12:27 AM   #1
ReconMill
Flat-4 Turbo

Regearing in the greater Tuscarawas County area?

My plan for the summer is to save up for gears. Anybody know of reputable shops/DIYers that will do 4.56s? I am willing to travel an hour or so. Shoot me a PM!

Unread 03-24-2010, 08:09 PM   #2
slafferty
2000 TJ Wrangler 

go to john cooksons in philly only ten min. from you. its on 416 across from the mall, near the honda shop their number is 330 339 3383.
the only problem is you have to remove the rearends and take them to the them, they warrant all their stuff pretty well, we have them rebuid all our semi trannies, rearends, and driveshafts. i had them lock and regear my tj rearends last month
'00 TJ, 4.0, nv3550 spd, E-lockers Front and Rear, 4.88 gears. Homebuilt Bumpers/ tube doors.. Homebuilt Long Arm in the making... 35 inch MT-R's ordered[QUOTE=RUBtjICON;9622056]If you arent scratching it, you arent trying hard enough :tea:[/QUOTE]

[U][I][B]MY BUILD THREAD[/B][/I][/U]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/slaffertys-2000-tj-build-1121555/index2.html"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/slaffertys-2000-tj-build-1121555/index2.html[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL]

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.