regear shop in the youngstown area? (OH) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > regear shop in the youngstown area? (OH)

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 03-21-2010, 08:19 AM   #1
97tjeff
2008 JK Wrangler 

regear shop in the youngstown area? (OH)

Anyone know a reputable shop in the youngstown area that can regear my heep for a reasonable price? I'm looking to go from 4.10's to 4.88's.....

Unread 03-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #2
MWilcox
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97tjeff View Post
Anyone know a reputable shop in the youngstown area that can regear my heep for a reasonable price? I'm looking to go from 4.10's to 4.88's.....
Call me sometime Jeff, I'll give you some names and numbers.

-Mike

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.