Pipeline and Hwy Cleanup, Sept 27th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Pipeline and Hwy Cleanup, Sept 27th

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-10-2008, 06:46 PM   #1
Zach571
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Pipeline and Hwy Cleanup, date changed to Oct 25

Quote:
From th WOHVA Website

Due to September 27th being the last trail build weekend for the Jeep Jamboree and a manditory day for all of the trail guides to attend, we need to move the date of the Pipeline and highway clean up.

We'll do these on Saturday, October 25th. We'll meet at the BP gas station in Lakewood at 9am and disperse from there. The plan will be to do the highway clean up first, and then move to the Pipeline. WOHVA will once again provide burgers, chips and soda for all volunteers.

Please note the date change. I really don't want to change it, but WOHVA's volunteers have been OUTSTANDING this year, and in order to complete the task of getting ready for the Jamboree we need to focus on that first, and handle the Pipeline and highway clean up on October 25th.

Thanks to everyone that takes the time out of their schedule to volunteer to help keep the only public OHV trail in Wisconsin open and looking good! As Dunks says, VOLUNTEERS ROCK!

WOHVA Land Use Chairman

Ken L
Zach571

For some reason my message is "too" short?! WTF, anyways thats what this line of BS is for.

www.wohva.com

Last edited by Zach571; 09-11-2008 at 05:29 PM..
Zach571 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.