Outback Adventure Park in PA (multi locations) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Outback Adventure Park in PA (multi locations)

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-18-2010, 08:24 AM   #1
Matt-BDS
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Outback Adventure Park in PA (multi locations)

Hello. Just wanted to give you Great Lakes folks a heads up on this as well. Definately within a reasonable distance to southern Michigan, Indiana and Ohio....We head there from Coldwater, MI 4 times a year.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f160/...hedule-951210/

Thanks
Matt

Unread 01-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #2
ronprice

Plan on going this summer. I am trying to make their event
in July.
I was hoping to bring some of My Rangers from the park with me to help support other parks.
Unread 01-26-2010, 05:32 AM   #3
Matt-BDS
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks Ron. I am really hoping to get up to your place this summer sometime. We usually head to Kalkaska/Mancelona area 2-3 times a summer so we drive right past you. Glen and Mike had nothing but good things to say about what you did for UA last summer. I was supposed to go on the trip but I was in the middle of buying/selling a house.

Just harass me here or on GL4x4 if you have any questions about the Outback runs. I will be on at least one of them this year.
Unread 01-26-2010, 09:02 PM   #4
ronprice

Thanks > back. Tell Mike hi from me and hope to have you guys up sometime. If you ever need a place to test a build let me know and I will work with you. My cell s the Park Phone give me a call sometime.
Unread 01-26-2010, 09:07 PM   #5
Apex
Recon death squad

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Been there, good place. Went for a large event, it was very crowded but we still managed to have some fun.

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.