Northwest Ohio JeepSkool Convoy - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Northwest Ohio JeepSkool Convoy

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 12-01-2009, 07:51 AM   #1
JeepOhio
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Northwest Ohio JeepSkool Convoy

Hello everyone! I'm pretty much set on jeepskool this upcoming weekend, but I can't seem to talk any of my friends into going! I was just wondering if any of you northwestern ohio folks would be into a convoy? I look forward to hearing back from you.

Dan

Unread 12-02-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
ng4thraider
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I live in Maumee, I would love to go to JS but just lost my job and that puts a old on everything. I'll keep you in mind for when I can go though
Unread 12-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #3
IMRobocon
2008 JK Wrangler 

Dan,

We look forward to meeting you and have a safe trip out to JeepSkool.

-K
Unread 12-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #4
JeepOhio
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Turns out I'm not going to make it this time around The jeep is my transportation out to Colorado in a week, and my parents think its a bad idea to offroad it so soon before my long drive out west. I sincerely thank all of the Jeepskools that have gone out of their way to make me feel welcome, show me the ropes, and offer to guide me through the terrain. I wish you all the best time, and hope to see you soon!

Dan

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.