Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin jeepers - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Northern Illinois/Southern Wisconsin jeepers

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-01-2010, 07:36 AM   #16
PSYCHOFREAK3

Well since were talking about northern illinois ill throw my hat in the ring. Another newb from Loves Park, IL

PSYCHOFREAK3 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-29-2010, 11:22 AM   #17
Codeman91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Wow, I never realized how many people on here were from the area. I live in Machesney Park.
Codeman91 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-29-2010, 11:29 AM   #18
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Might as well toss my name in as well... JF junkie from Wauconda IL (lake county). Heading to the Cliffs newyears day if anyone else is interested.

IndyORV
B2CARPEN is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-30-2010, 05:04 PM   #19
phmaris
1999 XJ Cherokee 

My friend has a body shop in Cherry Valley and would probably put your lift on for a pretty good price.
phmaris is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-31-2010, 08:47 AM   #20
Filthy-Beast
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Rock 4x Fabrications in Waukegan, 847.672.9653, is a great shop. Scott's a great guy and really fair, he's done my axle's and gears and a bunch of other stuff for me. I searched for 2 months looking for a place I trusted to do my gears. Even though it's a drive for me he's the only one other than myself that will touch my jeeps.

[COLOR="red"][B]For Sale:[/B][/COLOR] [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f129/jk-4dr-black-painted-hard-top-1000-a-1541186/"][COLOR="Blue"]2013 4dr JK Painted black Hard Top[/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f127/jkur-18-59-springs-shocks-1557427/"][COLOR="Purple"]JKUR 18/59 springs and shocks[/COLOR][/URL]

[SIZE="1"][B]97 TJ:[/B] daughter 1 - 2.5L, Auto, 2" BB, 31" GY Duratrac
[B]98 TJ:[/B] Daugher 2 - 4.0L, 5spd, D44 rear
[B]06 LJ Rubicon:[/B] mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
[B]13 JKU Rubicon:[/B] Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs[/SIZE]
Filthy-Beast is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-31-2010, 10:05 AM   #21
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy-Beast View Post
Rock 4x Fabrications in Waukegan, 847.672.9653, is a great shop. Scott's a great guy and really fair, he's done my axle's and gears and a bunch of other stuff for me. I searched for 2 months looking for a place I trusted to do my gears. Even though it's a drive for me he's the only one other than myself that will touch my jeeps.
Well just to inform you Drew... I touch your jeeps when you aren't looking hahaha!

IndyORV
Unread 12-31-2010, 05:46 PM   #22
Filthy-Beast
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Read the rules!

It's all good, hope to see ya tomorrow at the Cliff's.

Scott did say everybody who came in his shop seemed to think they'd wheeled with the Beast. Several swore it look just like that 6 mths ago even though it had only been 3 weeks since I painted the rear corner armor and put on the MC fenders. But Kevin did stop by and he remembered what it used to look like, by the way he's going to the Badlands on the 8th I'm tempted but not sure I can swing it so soon after the Cliff's.

[COLOR="red"][B]For Sale:[/B][/COLOR] [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f129/jk-4dr-black-painted-hard-top-1000-a-1541186/"][COLOR="Blue"]2013 4dr JK Painted black Hard Top[/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f127/jkur-18-59-springs-shocks-1557427/"][COLOR="Purple"]JKUR 18/59 springs and shocks[/COLOR][/URL]

[SIZE="1"][B]97 TJ:[/B] daughter 1 - 2.5L, Auto, 2" BB, 31" GY Duratrac
[B]98 TJ:[/B] Daugher 2 - 4.0L, 5spd, D44 rear
[B]06 LJ Rubicon:[/B] mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
[B]13 JKU Rubicon:[/B] Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs[/SIZE]
Filthy-Beast is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-31-2010, 11:07 PM   #23
Codeman91
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by phmaris View Post
My friend has a body shop in Cherry Valley and would probably put your lift on for a pretty good price.
What is the name of the shop, if you don't mind me asking? I think I have seen it before but can't remember where in Cherry Valley it was at.
Codeman91 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2011, 06:12 PM   #24
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Here's some pics from the New Year's day run at the Cliffs. For those that have never been to this terrain park, it's quite fun and conveniently located near our area (2 hrs away from lake county) in Marseilles IL.

Link to my pics

Link to the Cliffs Terrain Park's website

PS - I just noticed pics of both Drew's and my jeep are displayed on their main page pic rotator. These pics were taken last year before we both got new fenders and lots of other goodies... amazing to see how much our jeeps have grown lol.

IndyORV

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.