Need newer XJ for prototype work near eastern IA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Need newer XJ for prototype work near eastern IA

FLASH SALE! Open thread to reveil the Newest Sale @ ROCKRIFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 11-20-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
AJsArmor
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Need newer XJ for prototype work near eastern IA

I'm needed both a newer and older bodystyle XJ for some prototype/mockup work on some new products we're coming out with. Some will only take me a few hours, other products will take a few days. The incentive is that you will get first shot at the new products at a very very big discount, maybe even free.

AJsArmor is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2008, 06:45 PM   #2
badlands1
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Where, Im located in Lagrange,IN
badlands1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2009, 11:47 AM   #3
AJsArmor
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Looking for a newer XJ 97-01 who wants tube doors.
Unread 03-29-2009, 01:38 PM   #4
01ClassicXJ
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJsArmor View Post
Looking for a newer XJ 97-01 who wants tube doors.
why cant i be closer i really want tube doors. But on another note are your tube doors gonna be marketed towards the newer xj's and the old or just old style
01ClassicXJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2009, 03:16 PM   #5
AJsArmor
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0hnb0y1989 View Post
why cant i be closer i really want tube doors. But on another note are your tube doors gonna be marketed towards the newer xj's and the old or just old style
Both. 2 doors/4 doors and going to do front and rear if all works out!
Unread 03-29-2009, 03:53 PM   #6
01ClassicXJ
2001 XJ Cherokee 

sweet if there out in three months ill be placing an order
01ClassicXJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2009, 03:58 PM   #7
Wrenchands

1995 XJ Cherokee 

AJ,

Nice, I have been thinking about adding tube doors for awhile. Too bad my XJ is my daily driver.

If you have the design completed before the end of June, we might have to meet up in Rochester again. Will be interested to see the finished product.

John...
Rhinolined entire Exterior black, and Herculined interior.
Axles: 5.13 gears. Dynatrac ProRock 44 with ARB up front, Rear XJ 44 with Detroit locker and disc conversion.
Steering: Currie Extreme and PSC Hydro-assist

Cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2973108
Wrenchands is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.