N.WI members? and magazine poll... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > N.WI members? and magazine poll...

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-05-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
mxbltchic
1980 CJ7 

N.WI members? and magazine poll...

For starters...
I have recently got my Jeep up and running (FINALLY) and besides playing in the mud with it, my new favorite thing is to meet up with other Jeepers to just drive around, hang out and talk about Jeeps of course. Anyway, I was just seeing if there are any of you who live around the Eau Claire area?

Secondly, this is a random poll to everyone else out there....

1. ) What is your favorite Jeep magazine?

Thanks!
-H-

Unread 01-03-2009, 10:00 PM   #2
jedsled

hi, my respnse is a little late but i just joined the site yesterday...

my fav mag is JP. doesnt seem like much b.s. comes from those guys.

i too would like to get togather w/ fellow jeepers for a cruise or run, but of course theres noone local on here, and no trails to ride . i live right by the northern kettle moraine, and all they cater to is horses, mountain bikers, and hiking . we obviously need a stronger ohv lobby in our state! i guess i'll be headed to the pipeline like everyone else...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.