Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

The Mounds 12-5-08

930 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Moses2564 
#1 ·
Well, met up with another JF member, ActionJackson, and some of his friends. We all met up at Wal-Mart at about 10:30am in Sterling Heights, and headed up towards Mt. Morris. I lead the way, being that I used to live up that way, and the 4 Jeep Convoy began. I didn't get a lot of pictures, but I did get a few, enough to tell the story of the day that is. There are a few videos as well.

You'll see that the conditions were icy to say the least, and there was about 6" of snow already on the ground, and more on it's way. All in all though, the day went great, and we all had a blast. The only trail damage to speak of: My passenger side mirror was ripped completely off by a branch that didn't like me getting in to it's personal space. Also, the Rubicon took a bit of damage when a piece of ice came back up and smacked in to his driver side rear corner bending his license plate, and putting an ugly blemish in the tub. Well, enough of my babbling, on to the pictures:

And of course, your typical poser shot:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.